• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

skincare

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    how are you fighting the good fight against age and acne, if you're a sufferer of the latter

don't respond if you don't have a skincare routine bc you'll give us all wrinkles

Years
  • I have had acne and rosacea problems for a long time. It took 15 years for my acne to go away and I think that's because I'm getting older and I also temporarily took acutane. I also had really bad rosacea and my face recently got alot better when I stopped using Neutrogena face wash and I started using Sodium Solfacetamide face wash that was prescribed by the doctor.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I have combination skin so I can't use stuff that's too harsh but I still need to combat the oily parts of my skin. I just like having a routine anyway, makes me feel like I am doing something nice for myself

Face wash: glo Skin Beauty Purifying Gel Cleanser
    Toner: Thayers Natural Remedies Witch Hazel Toner, Rose Petal
    Essence: Biotherm Life Plankton Essence
    Serum: Biotherm Skin Oxygen Strengthening Concentrate
    AM Cream: Biotherm Skin Oxygen Cream 15 SPF
    PM Cream: Biotherm Skin Oxygen Cooling Gel

On the weekends I'll do a mask (currently Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Charcoal Mask but it's running out). I also try to exfoliate every 2-3 days (Clinique Exfoliating Scrub).

Honestly, I really like shopping skincare and I'm always lurking the Sephora site for new stuff to try even if I don't need it. I try to wait until one thing runs out first though. Currently I have my eye on some Tatcha skin care items but damn they're pretty expensive.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    juno is the standard to match, everyone

Last edited:
    Years
  • Aloe vera. Twice a day, I head out and cut up the unsuspecting plant, and then split it into halves and apply it to my skin and scratches. It's antibacterial, makes scarring less likely and promotes healing. Haven't needed chapstick in centuries, due to the unholy superpowers of this gooey druid plant.

Dermatologists will try and make a gold mine out of you. Seriously, just buy the fucking plant and smear it over your face. Hire some balloons and throw your skin troubles a Going Away Party, while you're at it, because they won't be back.

Back