• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen favorite black and white event Pokemon

SirDevin

PokéKnight
Years
This post is for all American black and white event Pokemon distribute. No offense to the other country just makes me mad I can't get any of the japanese event Pokemon. So post your favorites mine is the target exclusive Lucario. It's a level 10 Lucario with the special move bullet punch. Funny thing is I don't even have it I never been to a target once. Lol :)

Forever: Just adding in you can mention events from other countries too (including DW ones) if you want, since just America is kinda too specific, considering there aren't that many American events, but yeah discuss etc!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Assuming PGL promotions count for events, the Eevee-evo one mid-2011. I'd like in particular a Guts Flareon.
I only got White long after this was over, but I can trade...

So post your favorites mine is the target exclusive Lucario. It's a level 10 Lucario with the special move bullet punch.
Which it can acquire via egg from Hitmonchan anyway, just saying.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah I'm also a fan of the Eevee one. Magic Bounce Espeon on mine is Mild (iirc, not the best nature but hey I'll deal w/ it) and Quick Feet (iirc? idk) Jolteon @ Timid, o yes. Probably the main useful thing they've done since all the other events haven't really been worth anything great competitively, lol.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
Years
The only event pokemon i have in Black and White are, both Victini's, Pidove, Pansage, Mewtwo and Acreus, All of them are nice events, I don't think I have a favoite. I missed out on the Axew and Zoroark toys r us gave out by a day, and since I already have Black and White, and it's no importance to me, I probably won't get the Lucario either. I got the magic bounce Espeon but for some reason it wouldn't let me have it :( So i never got that either. But I'm making sure I get all the events now =p

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Victini made me the happiest. I almost never got events before HG/SS because I always got the games way after they came out so events had already died down, and in HG/SS I only got one event. So I don't have 99% of the event Pokemon, and since Victini is one having it makes me happy. :3

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
Years
Mewtwo!
I mean, I'm so happy they're bringing some Gen I into Gen V!
I love it when Pokémon has their cross-generational stuff, which is why it annoyed me in B/W that I didn't see any non-Gen V wild Pokémon until after the Elite 4. :/

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I sadly missed the second Victini event. I heard about it on New Years eve, the day it ends! I fortunatly got the first one. I was pretty happy. My favourite event was the Celebi, because you could get to a special place in HG & SS AND get a Zorua.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
Dream world ones count? if so I would have to say the adamant Banette with Cotton guard i desroyed the elite 4 with that thing

If not the electro ball mewtwo was pretty cool, mixed him up with a high speed and a move to match ( I also destroyed the Elite 4 with him)

Back