• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2010
    would you be able to perhaps trade spiritomb? i know you can breed them... but i suppose you cant without ditto =X

Colon

Acumora
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    may i have the use of a ss groudon? also what must i trade for a riolu and skorpi

Y3k9

Pwnage trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    looking for: espeon, umbreon, glaceon, or leafeon (shiny if possible)
    offering:
    for shiny: mew, shaymin, shiny growlithe
    for non-shiny: eevee, and basically any pokemon abtainable with soulsilver/heartgold
    PM or VM me with offers =D

Last edited:

JFK

hey there
    Years
  • OFFERING: shiny slowking, feraligatr, castform, luxray, shiny togekiss, shiny drowzee, shiny evd absol, latios, shiny vaporeon, azelf, mespirit, ev'd leafeon, ev'd charizard.

want one? make me an offer, I'll look at ever offer so just make one:)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    looking for UT male Shinies that are legit with good natures. Will offer shinies of that caliber and legendaries

Moneybags

The destroyer of evil
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    LF: EV'd pokemons or shiny ones

OF: almost anything just let me know what u want

YoungO

Something
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    LF : Adamant Eevee With Ivs 31/31/31/x/31/31 or close to

Offer: Anything From My Thread

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2010
    Looking for SS Groudon to borrow and get Jade Orb. Will lend HG Kyogre to original lender.

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Wanted: HG Kyogre,Shiny tyranitar

Offering;

Mewtwo
    Evee
    Pokerus pokemon
    Pikachu that knows flail

Shiny Charizard (thats if your could clone it for your own copy)
    Sacred ash
    Shiny Dragonnite (same rule as the charizard)
    Shiny Blastoise (again same rule as charizard)
    Tm Earthquake,fireblast,flashcannon
    And a masterball
    PM me if you have the pokemon i want or if you could clone pokemon

strider9

PKMN TRAINER
    Years
  • I have a 10 aniv Celebi, Charizard, Espeon, Ho-oh, Tyranitar, 10 Jahar Lugia, Space C Deoxys. I also have most legendary as shinies. I have at least 5 different shiny Rayquaza 3 or 4 are embeded tower one I caught by SRing(OT Strider). I have a shiny timid Eevee and houndour also SRed by me. I have an event lvl.52
    ilotic(japanese). I'll trade any 3 for an Event/Movie Arceus. PT me if your interested. I'm new so sorry if I have trouble with this.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2010
    Does anyone have the TM's Aerial Ace or Brick Break? Or 1 Life Orb?

If any of the above, please PM me, I'm in need of them !

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
    Years
  • PM me if you want to trade for one or more of the following:
    Skarmory, staraptor, magcargo, camerupt, steelix, golem, cacturne, banette, dugtrio, raticate, alakazam, tentacruel, golbat, medicham, machamp, walrein, gastrodon, pelliper, chatot, clefairy, floatzel, octillery, noctowl, bronzong, lumineon, kricketune, sudowoodo, Azumarill, mismagius, tentacool, roserade, wingull, shellos, meditite, drapion, hoothoot, psyduck, carnivine, azurill, quagsire, skorupi, hippopotas, wooper, bronzor, pichu, onix, raichu, oddish, bibarel, gastly, combee, pikachu, pachirusu, gallade, ninetales, budew, chingling, seadra, buneary, sneasel, weepinbell, blastoise, haunter, clamperl, ralts, vulpix, machop, buizel, horsea, phione, slugma, rattata, diglett, bellsprout, cacnea, spearow, rhyhorn, numel, finneon, wurmple, renoraid, snorlax, shinx, geodude, bidoof, bronzor, oddish, squirtle, bonsly, chansey, crawdaunt, jumpluff, plusle, skiploom, sunkern, abra, hoppip, girafarig, azelf, mesprit, uxie, toxicroak, abomasnow, dragonite

(the color green means that there's a trade pending on that pokemon)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back