• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
Looking for the following pokes : Crobat, Togetic, Politoed, Aipom, Espeon, Murkrow, Dunsparce,Heracross, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Corsola, Kingdra, Blissy, Suicine, Larvitar, Treecko, Lotat/Lombre/Luticolo, Seedot/Nuzleaf. Also need a Lucky egg. Make me an offer please, I have lots of pokes and items and legendaries, especially TMs, and I don't mind trading back. I just want credit in the pokedex. VM me please!

RodeoJones

True Blue.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2012
Looking for help evolving my Onix into a Steelix. Will help you evolve something! PM me please.

xane

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
LF: UT Shiny Modest, Timid or Neutral Vulpix/Ninetales [female , able to nickname]
Offer All: Michina Arceus , PCP , Shiny Latias, Shiny Adamant Torchic and Pokecenter Bulbasaur.

xcellence

Pokemon Master
Years
Offering: Shiny Milotic Level 100! Legit Shaymin, Legit Mew, Legit Jirachi or any other legit Legendary except for Darkrai and Arceus, theyre not for sale.

Also Offering:

-Any of the total of 12 starters from every region. (Level 1)
-Level 1 Eevee's
-Level 100 Alakazam!
-Pokemon with Pokerus
-Spiritomb (Level 1)
-Feebas (Level 1)

Wanting: EV trained pokemon (must be a Pokemon I want). If you think you have one I want then send me a private message. :)
progress.gif

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2014
Can someone give me a male Misdreavus/Mismaguis please? I'll give you an egg with a Wish Eevee in it. Thanks in advance! =]

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
Looking for the following shinies: Aerodactyl, Bellsprout, Nidoran Male, and Staryu.
Offering the following shinies: Glaceon, Machop, Rayquaza, Ponyta, Rapidash, and Groudon

Robynne

Like a BOSS Trainer
Years
LF: shiny Rayquaza and friendship berries
OF: legendaries, a few shinies, lots of different poke, fossils, starters, swarm poke etc.
PM or VM me ;_;

xcellence

Pokemon Master
Years
Offering: Shiny Milotic Level 100! Legit Shaymin, Legit Mew, Legit Jirachi or any other legit Legendary except for Darkrai and Arceus, theyre not for sale.

Also Offering:

-Any of the total of 12 starters from every region. (Level 1)
-Level 1 Eevee's
-Level 100 Alakazam!
-Pokemon with Pokerus
-Spiritomb (Level 1)
-Feebas (Level 1)

Wanting: EV trained pokemon (must be a Pokemon I want). If you think you have one I want then send me a private message. :)

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
LF: Toxic TM
Off: Aerodactyl, Extreme Speed Dratini, larvitar

PM me or VM me if you can.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2010
Would anyone be willing to take my weavile to the effort ribbon person? I'm not there there yet but I need to know if I'm done ev training it yet

Lua

dharma bum
Years
LF someone <trustworthy>who can clone for me! u can keep copies<some pretty nice pokemon:P> shiny ev'd gallade,rayquaza,deoxys etc. pm/vm me!

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2010
I have quite a few lucky eggs i found for whomever wants them, just PM me any offer.

Sure fire offers would be a shiny or legendary, but i am open to many offers.

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2014
Can someone give me a male Misdreavus/Mismaguis please? I'll give you an egg with a Wish Eevee in it. Thanks in advance! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back