• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Lightning Yellow

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I can't find a download link for the full game. Pokemon Yellow has always been my favorite Pokemon game and I would love to play this but the only thing I can download from the link in the first post is the Updater and that isn't of much use without the full game. I checked the homepage and the download links on there don't work. Could someone please point me in the right direction? It would be greatly appreciated! :)

Edit: The link in the first post has been updated! The full game can now be downloaded! Thank you very much desbrina for all the hard work you've put into this! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    So I found and caught latios and have seen latias, but In thew same 5 minutes I found him in the same area. How does the system work with roaming? I also noticed after reencountering it still had same paralasis and hp gone.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    As far as i'm aware thats how its meant to work, though i've not looked in detail.
    Your lucky with Latios/Latias as they aren't supposed to be available yet.

Looking for anyone who can create decent wiki layouts/wants to help set up the wiki

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    I did want to mention that I have gone through and beat the elite four twice now, which may be my reason for being able to find them.

Also, if by wiki you mean the site, then I could work on design. I also have a basic understanding of HTML.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thanks, if you want to give it a go then just pm me a username/email and i can get an account setup as i have account creation turned off

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    Thanks. Could I have username be the same as this one?

Also, Mewtwo is unavailable right now, just strengthening my team at this point.

toxicketchup

Level 99 Goth Wife; Ghost Trainer
    Years
    • She/Her, They/Them
    • Canada
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    Anyone else having issues with wild Pokemon encounters being insanely overleveled? I thought it would stop after Viridian but it hasn't. Pokemon also try to generate past the maximum allowed level, and the engine doesn't know what to do, so it's crashing the game. The level issue seems to come and go in waves, but it's making it really difficult to make any progress. I've included an image of the crash and the level issue.

h-ttp://imgur.com/ZBUGbvz (remove the dash after the h)
    h-ttp://imgur.com/gowxsVf (remove the dash after the h)
    (I just made this account, so I can't post links yet without breaking the link up.)

I'm running the latest version (1.09) on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1. Those screenshots were taken around Mt. Moon, but I've experienced the issue since I started the game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This is a weird error, i haven't been able to replicate it myself yet. I have made a change with the encounters but it should cause that issue. I'll have to keep trying to replicate it

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Progress so far:

1.10 (Not yet released)
    * Updated EBS (Fixes double battles)
    * New error reporting feature

Mystery gift is currently being updated - rewriting the server code to fix a few issues
    Next will be the GTS

Rocket.png
    NEW_EBS.png

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    I ripped some XY/ORAS backgrounds, but they're pretty zoomed right now. I've tried re scaling it, but it doesn't do anything. Could that be fixed?

Also, can anyone make .gifs into static images? Individual frames would work as well.

Mystery gift isn't available because of new update.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    OK, new version uploading now. Please note that you will need to re-download the whole thing as when i lost the files i also lost the release files used for the updater, Will start again from this version.

Known issues
    GTS not working
    Issues with levels (haven't been able to reproduce myself yet)
    Regional dex - Only Pokemon 1-151 show, others missing)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    Issues:
    GTS
    Mystery gift
    Mega Evolution
    Evolved pokemon hatch (blastoise + ditto = blastoise egg)
    Flying (everything)
    Other known issues

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hrs is known to not be working

What's happening with mystery gift?
    What's happing with mega evolution?

What do you mean by showcase?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    Walk to the "deliveryman" and the game freezes every time.

Mega evolution sprites not available, no mega button.

Showcase is on the "press start" screen, it shows off the box legendary. For example, HGSS, BW, BW2

I downloaded gifs of 3d models for me to split and make each screen frame.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    I've made edits to the walk, run, and bike animations. I also recreated Ash-greninja (skeleton credit to Diegotoon) and the front as well.

Replace these in folders.
    009_1.png

009.png

mainm.png

runm.png

bikem.png

Back