• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Top 10 Husbands to Expect from Pokémon Masters

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024

We know Pokémon Masters is on the way, but we don't know who will be the best husbands in it. Our top husbandologists compiled a list of the husbands most likely to be top-priority targets.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Oh my god, yeah I'm on the lookout for Steven and N, personally.

Well what if we aren't gay?
Then we need someone to write a wife version of this article

Even though, arguably, everyone has at least one Pokemon husband.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Well what if we aren't gay?
I am not gay and this applies to me very much! In fact, I was the lead researcher!

obviously lance i mean look at his read hair how could he not be in this top ten what the ****
Lance is a Very Good Husband but I think his effectiveness would primarily rely on if he is available in his Elite Four form or his Champion form. In his Champion form, his Dragonite would be able to bypass enemy Pokémon and aim straight for the Trainers themselves with Hyper Beam, which could either prove to be very powerful or lead to some nasty lawsuits.

Oh my god, yeah I'm on the lookout for Steven and N, personally.
Very good choices!
Even though, arguably, everyone has at least one Pokemon husband.
Absolutely!

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
As I told you, I approve of Wes being mentioned. I do hope we see some spinoff characters... Not just Game Freak games, please!

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
As I told you, I approve of Wes being mentioned. I do hope we see some spinoff characters... Not just Game Freak games, please!

At the very least, I hope the spin-offs that are closely tied to the main series (Colosseum and XD) are included someday. I have a feeling Red, Brock, and Misty will have alternatives wearing their (or in Red's case, Ash's) anime outfits, so adding some spin-off characters shouldn't be too bad once the game is old enough!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 14, 2022
Do you even know these people? How old are they? What if they're already married?

Last edited:
Back