• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi from Aurora01!

Aurora01

Goodbye
Years
Hello everyone! I'm new here and I love Pokemon! My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu and my favorite starter is Cyndaquil. :D
I'm also looking forward to meeting new friends!

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
Welcome to PokéCommunity ^_^

Just don't be shy to engage in topics here and you'll fit right in here in no time at all.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello everyone! I'm new here and I love Pokemon! My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu and my favorite starter is Cyndaquil. :D
I'm also looking forward to meeting new friends!

Hey there, Aurora! Welcome to PokeCommunity. Glad to see a fellow Pikachu fan join! Do you like Oshawott? I see you have an adorable Oshawott avatar. :D I <333 Oshawott! I'm pretty sure that you'll meet a lot of people. We're all nice here! :)

Well, hope you feel yourself comfortable here, and make sure you read the rules and the FAQ! Most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Welcome, Aurora01!
A Cyndaquil fan, eh?
I adore Cyndaquil. >w<
Well, I hope you have heaps of fun, and feel free to ask anybody if you've got any questions.
Enjoy!

Aurora01

Goodbye
Years

Hey there, Aurora! Welcome to PokeCommunity. Glad to see a fellow Pikachu fan join! Do you like Oshawott? I see you have an adorable Oshawott avatar. :D I <333 Oshawott! I'm pretty sure that you'll meet a lot of people. We're all nice here! :)

Well, hope you feel yourself comfortable here, and make sure you read the rules and the FAQ! Most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

Thank you. :)
Heh... I love Oshawott... *blushes*

Back