• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

good hax.

Sirfetch’d

What is the worst you've ever been haxed out of a win?

Aurora should have some good stories.

Years
  • 1. Got paralyzed for 4 turns continuously on my celesteela.
    2. Almost every match against christos I get hax'ed to death.
    Will update as I remember more

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • dpp match, opp's scarftar got a kill on earthquake. i bring in gengar to get a free kill with focus blast, which hit all his switchins for good dmg. opp decided to just leave it in and sac the scarftar.

sad story. focus blast missed 8 times in a row.

Sirfetch’d

dpp match, opp's scarftar got a kill on earthquake. i bring in gengar to get a free kill with focus blast, which hit all his switchins for good dmg. opp decided to just leave it in and sac the scarftar.

sad story. focus blast missed 8 times in a row.

I had a similar experience last gen against Tyranitar, but with Lopunny. I was down to two Pokemon, some burned fodder and a full health Lopunny. I sac the burned mon(I want to say it was a low health Ferrothorn or something). I send in Lopunny, HJK misses. The opp's Crunch doesn't kill me and then HJK misses again and I die to recoil.

Sirfetch’d

My worst experience with hax was when a tournament match I had almost no chance of losing was stolen away from me by a Sucker Punch critical hit. Jesus Christ that was disgusting. He had nothing late-game for Meloetta but of course he got the luck ✅💯🔥

I also lost a DPP Cup game the other day because my OTR Bronzong (which basically won) got full paralysis at the worst possible times against a Blissey.

There have been several times where the opponent's only wincon is a low-health Z-Geomancy Xerneas which gets extremely lucky thanks to Groudon's Precipice Blades missing at the worst possible moment. Furthermore, I have lost several games to poorly built teams that carry Z-Hypnosis Lunala because those annoying moonbats have hit me six times in a row with that move. My luck is really bad. Don't come near me.

Hurricane Yveltal though

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • I specifically remember a match where I got flinched 8 times in a row by Togekiss' Air Slash

Safe to say, I'm not much of a fun of that Fairy Birb

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Noa lucked me pretty hard during game 1 of our bird tour, but then I brought it back in game 2. Game 3 I talked smack before the battle ended, got low roll on the Stone Edge with my Dragonite, and almost cried. It was essentially down to my Mega-Aero (slower cuz Ada) vs her Mega-Aero. I figured that she was hitting every Stone Edge before so there was no way that she could hit, and since my Aero was well trained I just dodged for the W.

Also I get mad at hax sometimes but I shouldn't because I laugh really hard when I hax people on ladder. Tournaments are different though.

Years
  • [x] Paralysis kicks in six times in a row
    [x] Miss four or more Focus Blasts in a row
    [x] Miss four or more Stone Edges in a row
    [x] Miss three or more Toxics in a row
    [x] Frozen off of a single Ice Beam
    [x] Frozen off of a single Ice Beam twice in one battle.

The list could probably go on and on at this point. My terrible luck is the stuff of legends.

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    [x] Paralysis kicks in six times in a row
    [x] Miss four or more Focus Blasts in a row
    [x] Miss four or more Stone Edges in a row
    [x] Miss three or more Toxics in a row
    [x] Frozen off of a single Ice Beam
    [x] Frozen off of a single Ice Beam twice in one battle.

The list could probably go on and on at this point. My terrible luck is the stuff of legends.
    Wait how does one Ice Beam freeze twice?

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • I can remember my Ferrothorn being paralyzed like 2329532 times in a match and every time it wasn't paralyzed it would just get Taunted like great, thanks for that

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • That series of moments when 3 of your pokemon get scald burned within 5 uses of the move and then you fight back with and are down to your AV dhelmise and ash-gren, against a specs kingdra using ice beam in the rain and a metagross. Assuming certain ev and movesets, I should be able to pull this match out and win.

Kingdra used Ice Beam!
    It's super effective! The opposing Dhelmise lost 52.8% of its health!
    The opposing Dhelmise was frozen solid!
    The opposing Dhelmise is frozen solid!

If I get the chance to use Shadow Claw like I was planning, I get Kingdra nearly knocked out, let Dhelmise faint, bring in ash-gren, dark pulse it after surviving ice beam, and then ohko Metagross

*sigh*

Back