• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Favorite Set Poll Week 4 - Finishing the Advance Era

Which of these sets are your favorites?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The Favorite Set Poll enters its 4th week! This week's eligible sets are the following:

EX Emerald
    EX Unseen Forces
    EX Delta Species
    EX Legend Maker
    EX Holon Phantoms
    EX Crystal Guardians
    EX Dragon Frontiers
    EX Power Keepers

Basically, everything released from 2005 to early 2007! These sets saw the whole Delta Species era as well as some of the most broken and fun cards in existence!

Time to vote!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • My favorite era of them all :3
    I voted for Delta Species, Crystal Gaurdians, and Dragon Frontiers. I really liked the δ cards, they changed Pokémon in a unique way that hasn't happened in any other medium. The holo pattern on those sets were really nice and didn't take away from the cards' artworks and legibility. Crystal Guardians was brand new when I first collected cards, so nostalgic bonus points :3 Dragon Frontiers had a refreshing eerie theme that strays from the other sets and that's my favorite aspect of that set.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Like wobbu said, my favorite era! =D

Snap, I voted before I could realize you're able to vote on multiple sets. Damnit...
    Anyways, I love Unseen Forces, the cards might not be the strongest in existence, but the have some of my favorite artwork of all time.

I wanted to vote for Legend Maker and Holon Phantoms too... I love the React Energies in Legend Maker, and Delta cards are cool by default. XD

Years
  • Ah, these started the dark years where I wasn't into the TCG anymore, so it's a little tough for me to vote. Still, I loved the concept of the Delta Species Pokemon, so one of my votes goes to EX Delta Species. The other goes to EX Dragon Frontiers, as the only Delta card that I have in my collection (a Psychic-type Quilava) comes from that set.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I voted for Unseen Forces and Delta Species. UF because this is where I've gotten my Suicune Star card from, which, apparently, is ultra rare. Sadly, I no longer have it; ended up losing with few of my other cards, somehow. Should've been more careful when handling them. :( As for DS, it's where I got my first ever Salamence card.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back