• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
  • Hi all! The name's NobleJanobii but you can just call me Janobii or Jan. Whatever works. I'm known by a variety of nomenclatures across the internet. Been looking to expand forums recently since I mainly hang out in only a few places.

My favorite games out of the franchise would probably be the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon saga as a whole. My favorite pokemon is Shaymin. I love to draw and write stories. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

TY

Hello there Noblejanobii and welcome to PC! Hope you have a fun time here :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Janobii! Welcome to the forums! I highly recommend you check out the Art Studio and FF&W if you like to express your creative endeavors! And if not we always have good discussions on Pokemon and its Spin-offs. Happy posting and please reach out if you ever have any questions! n_n

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    *Waves*

Welcome, welcome. Gald you finally joined up here. :D I know you'll have fun here.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • *Waves*

Welcome, welcome. Gald you finally joined up here. :D I know you'll have fun here.

Hi Caite-chan! Glad to be here too! Had a blast so far and thanks for the warm welcome!

Hey Janobii! Welcome to the forums! I highly recommend you check out the Art Studio and FF&W if you like to express your creative endeavors! And if not we always have good discussions on Pokemon and its Spin-offs. Happy posting and please reach out if you ever have any questions! n_n

I definitely will try to put together a little art showcase thread! Thanks for the suggestion.

Hello there Noblejanobii and welcome to PC! Hope you have a fun time here :D

Thank you! I've already had a blast talking to you!

Back