• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My meet and greet

Years
  • Hi,
    My name is Jonathan. Me and my girlfriend are huge Pokemon life lovers. My favorite type is fairy. My Favorite fairy type/ favorite Pok?mon of all time is Sylveon. She is the cutest Pok?mon ever. I planning to get the Pok?mon let?s go Pikachu and eevee themed switch. My game Of choice is let?s go eevee. My least favorite Pok?mon is magikarp. I know I know it evolves to garadouse (sorry if I spelled it wrong). But let?s the you fought a level five magicarp. U have to level it up 16x. The only move up till level 15 is splash. Splash is completely useless. Once it gets to level 15 it learns tackle. Magicarp tackle is mega weak.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Well hi there! Always nice to see more Fairy type lovers on PC! :D As you can probably tell, my favorite type is also Fairy and Sylveon is my favorite Pokemon! I have a feeling we'll be great friends lol.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • FAIRY LOVER!!! YAHOOOOOOO! :D (fairy is SO the coolest type! *grin's widely*)

Welcome to the forum my wonderful new friend! :3 As well as the fairy type, I really like MissingNo. a lot, too, and I love that you're named after him.

I think we will get along really well! Just try not to get too annoyed by my fangirling over korrina from x and y every now and then xD I have a huuuuge crush on her :o Annnd it generally keeps me going in everyday life xD Living with aspergers syndrome for so many years has been rough.....i'm glad i finally found something to smile more about ^w^ tehehehe she's too cute xD

Back