• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday Bobandbill!

Years
  • So it is the SECOND STRONGEST Pokecommunity member's birthday today! And it's the big 21 too. This is one member you DO NOT want to get on the wrong side of. With his SUPER MODERATOR POWERS ON MULTIPLE FORUMS as well as ELITE KARATE MASTER SKILLS and LOOKS THAT CAN EITHER KILL OR MAKE YOUR ORGASM, you really would be a fool to make an enemy out of this guy. Anyway I'll link this video to you even though you've seen it before.

tobi_ushiro_ura_mawashi_geri.jpg

Marcin is basically my partner in crime for universal conquest - he develops the nuclear weapons and I make sure the maths is right - so you better wish him a happy birthday or we'll send a nuke your way.

Years
  • I know I already congratulated you via VM, but have a nice birthday Marcin.

Turning 21 is serious business, and given all those forums you're present in shows that you are a dude who's not to be messed with.

Have a fun day and don't eat too much cake~

- Hikari10

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Geez Marcin you're getting old. Don't fret, however, because with age comes pie!

220px-Pi_pie2.jpg

pieception!

Happy birthday Marcin! You've been such in inspiration to me ever since I saw that name of yours. Hope you have a good one buddy!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Happy late birthday dude, hope you have an awesome buffet. n.n

Back