• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Year] Results - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • PC
  • Seen Jan 28, 2020

Hack of the Year 2015 - Results

Category Awards

From the results of the secret ballot in the nomination round, these are the hacks that have had the most votes in each category.

uqypfeP.png
lKnSjvK.png
q2qLYvc.png

Hoe10MK.png
ZTLyeTu.png
9sQ8Ckl.png

Pokémon Gaia has received the most votes in the ballot's Hack of the Year category, and also the greatest amount of votes from the first round!

aOWFJ11.png

And out of all the hacks in Sideshow Showcase, Red++ was voted the community's favourite!

RUkSUYi.png

Hack of the Year

A total of 5 judges have played each hack and rated it in four categories. The reviews and reasoning behind the ratings can be found in the thread here. The hack with the highest total rating in each category will get 3 points, the second will get 2, and the last 1. The hack with the highest total of points from each category is the Hack of the Year!

Here's the breakdown for each category:

Graphics

5Dl7opl.png

Storyline

w11E214.png

Gameplay

4BVEkuw.png

General Appeal

1G9uhMB.png

Totals and points

GDQd8Gy.png

Pokémon Gaia has won Hack of the Year, congratulations! Thanks to everyone for participating, and especially to the judges, and to Achromatic for designing this year's awards.

Congratulations to all the winners, and happy hacking!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Well deserved win for Gaia, was on a totally different level to the other hacks. Not to take anything away from those hacks. Just they were never going to get close to winning! Gratz to Red++ for showcase win and to Pokemon Life :D

johnyboy169

Cant believe Adventure red got so few points it does make me wonder of the type of people who "judges" these games...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 12, 2023
Cant say i agree with all the judge but who care

Im gonna play all these hack anyway

Thank you all rom hackers :)))

Years
Congrats everyone!!! Although I didn't participate in voting because I haven't played any of recent hacks, I'm really impressed by Gaia and Life!! I hope they'll be completed soon :)

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Congratulations Spherical! And Christos and Aesthode for placing which is really impressive already! I've been loving playing through Gaia a bit and watching the youtube content produced for all three of them!

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Congrats to the winners! Surprised to see Gaia sweeping away almost all the awards and glad to see Red++ winning the Sideshow one.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
Adventure Red should have won.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Mods favouring the mods. Especially that "seeker" guy. Adventure red deserved to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back