• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Region of Orre (M) OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Lol, I think he is already on the ground when he pulls the pokedex out.

And Max, I don't see the problem with it. We have all brought in our own characters.

Also, you didn't have to speed that along Lol. If you all want to skip to the morning it is fine, the part I had was only a small idea and not really relevant to the story. It was mainly just a extra idea in case something like what I thought would happen happened. So if you like, skip to the morning.

We probably need to talk about how to work around the storyline with Loryn though. She was actually a big part of the storyline. Then again I guess it is our faults for pushing her character to be important.

Years
Yeah, we'll work with what we've got. Gunna have to wait for Daisuke's opinion on the matter though. Also Max, it is indeed fine with James returning with Max, he can't enter the actual tournament, though.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I have looked at a few RPs and a good amount have theme songs for the RP. I think I may have a song that could be the theme of this RP. I think it matches well, I can totally seeing each of our characters falling into it.

"This is War" By: 30 Seconds to Mars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMAVLXk9QWA

This is just an idea, it is up to Sheraku though. But I think everyone can fit their character into the song somewhere.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
yeah I can picture Yuki at the very start of the song. The whole war between humans and demons, and the war between Kanto and Johto, his life filled with war.

in comes Seth and Zephyr with the fight bit....

Iruko and Max come in with the bit about the war is done, along with maya and Loryn.

Am I forgetting anyone?

Last edited:
Years
Is an awesome theme song! Made me want to draw out an entrance video for the RP...or more so wish that I was good at flash animation, haha.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
haha they should make an anime about us. Its that awesome.

iceman can i ask how you picture everyone in the song?

Last edited:

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Oh, sorry I acctually read Crimson's post before last and I must have read it wrong as I thought he implied that the morning was approaching. Must have misinterpretated it. (sorry if I spelt that wrong). Thanks, as you may have read Max and James are just about to start battling. Also, I planned for James to have an Ooroto, but I was going to give it a nickname and make it so Max thinks to himself that he can never remember its name. Does everyone think that would work, and is that ok with everyone?

I really hope this RP doesn't die D:

Years
I don't really have a problem the nicknamed Ooroto comming into play, since Iruko kinda lead the way for X and Y Pokemon to be incorporated.

I really hope this RP doesn't die D:

Don't even mention those words again! (Haha) If things start going that down hill, I'll reopen the RP so that more characters will be able to join in, or for us who have stayed will make multiples as some have been doing to keep it going...considering we've lost a few already and we're only starting the 5th day, it's still early enough to change the whole thing around...excluding certain unavoidables.

If more people would want to join in, I don't see a problem with it, though it might become even more chaotic...Don't want people to feel like they're being left behind. Though when I started this RP I did mention it'd be random with each character having their own goals.

Haha, truth be told Pandora was originally there just to push Seth to his Darker side.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Lol I actually started using XY pokemon because I saw Talonflame pop up with Team Magma in one of the posts. After that I said, ah what the heck, some pokemon can work out since we know some of the attacks and stuff. I try not to use Kalos pokemon too much. If I do, it is usually ones we have known for a while and other than Dedenne who really is just for show. I try not to use them in battle though. I used Pangoro at the one hide out and used one of the attacks it is listed to know.

Lol, I can see each character at least in twice in that theme song. One thing I associated Iruko was "A warning to the people." Because Iruko would do whatever it took to find his family. And just a little hint, Iruko will not always be the calm one. (Hint hint) It is possible for events to change him greatly.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Yeah, we'll work with what we've got. Gunna have to wait for Daisuke's opinion on the matter though. Also Max, it is indeed fine with James returning with Max, he can't enter the actual tournament, though.

Sure; I'm up for it, if need be! Though, school is kinda becoming more demanding in terms of work. But, despite that, I'll try to be as active as I can manage.
Oh, and that's a pretty neat roleplay, Maxew! I'll might consider joining!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Haha daisuke, in my school the only homework we get is finishing off work (coz I'm in a dumb class) and I don't have to do anything coz I finished! :P

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Lucky! Haha. I pretty much get bombarded with tons of essays, coupled with a bunch of homework. Though, caffeine pretty much get me through it. Haha.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
I also get loads of homework Daisuke. Also, it would be awsome if you joined my RP, then almost all of us from Orre would be in it, except for HereToStay and Day if she comes back.

Also, I'll try to get another post up tonight. :D

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years

THATS RIGHT B****** I'M BRINGING THIS RP BACK FROM THE DEAD!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Well its an active rp sop we dont, we just need Sheraku to return really. Plus everyone is still around that I know of. With the exception of Sheraku who is kinda spotty with his postage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back