• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Kaizo

How Kaizo was this?

• Truly Kaizo

Votes: 1,171 71.9%
  • Fairly Challenging

Votes: 266 16.3%
  • Entertaining

Votes: 134 8.2%
  • Needs more Kaizo map edits

Votes: 66 4.1%
  • Unfair

Votes: 176 10.8%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2021
    Can people at least read the page they're on before commenting? The answers are literally right there.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    How do you hatch egg given to you in lavaridge town? I have been walking around for awhile and it still says "it looks like this egg will take a long time to hatch"

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    How do you hatch egg given to you in lavaridge town? I have been walking around for awhile and it still says "it looks like this egg will take a long time to hatch"

Get someone with Flame Body and keep going. Wynaut requires 30720 steps to hatch.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    I've finally defeated the pokémon league, and what a ride of a game this was! Super fun and challenging. Usually I choose 6 I like and stick with them till the end, but this time they (typhlosion, swampert, swellow, aggron, absol and breloom) just weren't really doing it, after the 6th gym I decided to iv hunt a beldum and swapped aggron for him and after losing with this team at the league I decided to swap breloom and typhlosion for heracross and ludicolo, was also planning on switching absol for jynx/alakazam and swellow for salamence/dragonite but after taking so long to find the perfect hera and ludi I tried the league and could do it first try with the new members, Heracross did really well but Ludicolo was a god! and the absol I wanted to swap was actually really good after phoebe, swellow also had his moment one shotting
    Spoiler:

Thank you so much for making this amazing hack, SHF. Gonna try the post game later!

Also, I hate lum berry and quick claw now

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2021
    Im struggling so hard with the 7th gym, actual team:
    Blaziken
    Ampharos
    Gardevoir
    Altaria (Gonna change to salamence before E4, too lazy to train Bagon now)
    Nidoking
    Walrein

Any tips? Thiss double battles are ridiculouss

Also, best wway to grind?

I won that battle with swampert and cradily, also with milotic

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2020
    Hey, so i've been grinding in Meteor Falls for about an hour now but I still haven't found a Dratini...idk what to do

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2020
    Oke i have seen allot of people finding Draco Meteor in Fallabor town on the east but me and my mate both found a white herb instead of draco meteor pls help.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2020
    Hey everyone,

I'm playing Kaizo Emerald for the first time and Glacia is destroying me. I'm stuck, and I'm trying to figure out a way how to get past her.

Here's who I've got:
    - Tatsumaki (Gardevoir)
    - Blazin (Blaziken)
    - Cash Money (Whiscash, HM slave)
    - Walreign (Walrein)
    - Buffet (Wobbuffet)
    - Reina (Nidoqueen)

She crushes me with Hidden Power and the freakin rain. I'm trying to beef up my team and give it another go: I got a Sassy Bagon and am looking for one or more of the following: Larvitar, Dratini, Beldum, and TM 24 Thunderbolt (the Mauville game corner is bugged, as said by machinafortress666).

Anybody know where Dratini, Larvitar, Beldum, and TM24 are? Looking at the comments above, it seems a Dragonite, Tyranitar, or a Metagross would be solid additions and I want to find them. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2020
    Not tryna bash, but your elite 4 squad in general is just not great, Tropezilla. Wobbs, 420Blazican, and a literal HM slave? Nidoqueen instead of Nidoking?
    To answer your beldum question, he can be found in the grass on the other side of meteor falls, the one you have to surf and fight a couple trainers to get to. Dragonite is worse than Saladmunch, and bagon has a 100% spawn rate (but it's event-locked much earlier in the game). Can find dragons in the mirage pillar I think. Even still with thicc fat dragonite is gonna get wrecked by glacia.
    Larvitar and beldum at the bottom floor of meteor falls with terrible spawn and catch rates, so enjoy that.
    If you farm some ralts with ideal natures (adamant, hasty, idk..the good stat boosting ones) you can copy those onto wild pokemon by using it as your opener with the trace ability.
    Sceptile, Swampert are vastly superior against the e4 than 420 blazIcan.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    Anybody know where Dratini, Larvitar, Beldum, and TM24 are? Looking at the comments above, it seems a Dragonite, Tyranitar, or a Metagross would be solid additions and I want to find them. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!!
    your best bet for dratini is going to be fishing it with the super rod at meteor falls BF2 R2, 40% chance of dragonair and 5% of dratini there with the super rod, make sure to bring a suction cups (cradily line or octillery) because fishing sucks... In the same room you can find larvitar with 1% on the ground, bring something with sweet scent and make sure to use some save states when you find one. Beldum is on route 115, you're gonna need surf to reach him, you can also find metang there

EDIT: Just got tm24 thunderbolt, remember how new Mauville was locked because of the Pekachu (yes, Pekachu)? After beating the E4 it won't be blocking the button anymore and you'll be able to do the things there and get t-bolt from wattson, so yeah no way to use it before becoming champion

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2020
    Guys I'm either too dumb or maybe I broke the game... So I took down every trainer at Mt pyre before taking on Winona, I defeated her and then went toward Lilycove city. I found 2 Aqua team grunts blocking the entrance and then proceeded to use fly to get elsewhere, and then this happened : I can fly to Lilycove city without even being there before.. I took the rival fight and did some stuff there (searching for heart scales etc..). But when I went again to Mt Pyre I don't find the event with the team Aqua triggered yet! There is this Goo wall instead of staircase and there are 0 grunts once u go out of the cemetery.. help please

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    Guys I'm either too dumb or maybe I broke the game... So I took down every trainer at Mt pyre before taking on Winona, I defeated her and then went toward Lilycove city. I found 2 Aqua team grunts blocking the entrance and then proceeded to use fly to get elsewhere, and then this happened : I can fly to Lilycove city without even being there before.. I took the rival fight and did some stuff there (searching for heart scales etc..). But when I went again to Mt Pyre I don't find the event with the team Aqua triggered yet! There is this Goo wall instead of staircase and there are 0 grunts once u go out of the cemetery.. help please

can you post some prints? specially of this goo wall

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2020
    Sableye is a little broken. THrough gameshark codes, i used a pokemon with 999 attack and sp. attack and used a move with 80 power plus STAB and it still didnt ohko sableye, but swept the entirety of sydneys team otherwise. Little absurd that its bulkier than machamp and tauros imo
    Edit: Didnt have the same issue with Pheobe, Wailord is also incredibly bulky

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    Oke i have seen allot of people finding Draco Meteor in Fallabor town on the east but me and my mate both found a white herb instead of draco meteor pls help.

Yes, same thing in here, instead of draco meteor I find white herb

Maybe there was an update in the patch?

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022

Use the mach bike to get past the goo wall!

Back