• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Kaizo

How Kaizo was this?

• Truly Kaizo

Votes: 1,171 71.9%
  • Fairly Challenging

Votes: 266 16.3%
  • Entertaining

Votes: 134 8.2%
  • Needs more Kaizo map edits

Votes: 66 4.1%
  • Unfair

Votes: 176 10.8%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2020
    Does anybody know if the standard hold item rates stayed the same? I thought a Thick Club Marowak would be a cool asset to have since I caught a Cubone with pretty good stats. But I've been grinding catching Cubones for almost 2 hours and have not found a single Thick Club.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Does anybody know if the standard hold item rates stayed the same? I thought a Thick Club Marowak would be a cool asset to have since I caught a Cubone with pretty good stats. But I've been grinding catching Cubones for almost 2 hours and have not found a single Thick Club.

They're the same, but the Thick Club rate was always 5%, it just feels even rarer because of the extremely low encounter rate in this hack.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2021
    Has anyone captured a feebas? According to the Pokédex it is available on Route 115 more so towards the top half of it in I would assume the water via fishing based on the Pokédex showing the blinking circle for the "area". However I have tried with multiple rods for quite some time and have been unable to encounter it. Just seeing if anyone knows if it is there so I don't spend more time on it. Thanks.

Hey bro, safari zone, when you go in go west, take the mach bike, up the hill, go round and enter the pond with the metal thing in the middle, fish with super rod, you can get feebas or milotix, encounter rate is like 1%

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2021
    Hello!
    I'm really enjoying the game, just beat Maxie and saw Archie take over the submarine. I'm trying to continue and go to Lilycove but there are still two aqua grunts blocking the way in.
    I can fly into Lilycove as there are a few tiles of the city you can walk in before the grunts. I don't know if flying in is the only way into the city, or if I have missed something to do to get these grunts to move. I don't want to skip something important, can anyone advise? Thanks!

Hey, go to slateport and do the scene where the crowded people is.
    Then go back to lilycove and go to the team aqua hideout, asuming you already beat team magma in the mountain hideout and you beat mt pyre

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2020
    Anyone got a encounter list of each area in the game since im trying to create a guide for each boss fight

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2020
    what does it mean there is no physical/special split? all dmg in the game is calculated of either attack or special attack? or is it like attack and special attack work as a combined stat?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    what does it mean there is no physical/special split? all dmg in the game is calculated of either attack or special attack? or is it like attack and special attack work as a combined stat?

Before Gen 4, classification of types by Physical and Special were by the types themselves. For example, Ghost, Fighting, Bug were all Physical. Since Gen 4, it's much more intricate where you get Special Fighting-type moves (Aura Sphere) and Physical ones (Close Combat).

Axel Davis

You really don't remember. It's me? You know, Axel
    Years
    Was Flash Fire removed from the game? I'm creating a team to take on the fourth gym and thought flash fire would be a good strat. If Flash Fire is gone, does anyone have any good strats for this gym? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2021
    Can someone please be done about encounter rates while fishing? I'm trying to get a Wailmer for the Regis and it's supposed to be a 40% encounter rate on route 133 but that doesn't really matter when I haven't had a single encounter in over 200 attempts...

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Can someone please be done about encounter rates while fishing? I'm trying to get a Wailmer for the Regis and it's supposed to be a 40% encounter rate on route 133 but that doesn't really matter when I haven't had a single encounter in over 200 attempts...

The Fishing Rod encounter rate is 11%, Wailmer's a 20% rate on Route 133 with a Good Rod, 40% on Super Rod. You're probably not fishing one up because of the low fishing rate of 11%.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2021
    If that 11% figure were true, I'd have encountered something, anything at all, 200+ attempts in. I haven't. The encounter rate is busted.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    If that 11% figure were true, I'd have encountered something, anything at all, 200+ attempts in. I haven't. The encounter rate is busted.

Have you tried Lileep/Cradily's Suction Cups ability? That increases the fishing rate. Sticky Hold's another ability that has that effect.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2021
    NEW EMERALD KAIZO UPDATE!

Changes:
    - Fixed the New Legendary Pokémon Scripts. They now vanish after being defeated
    - Changed the title of the shared boss fight with Steven and the Tag Team Battle against Maxie
    - Some moveset changes, levels, and battle changes. Norman in particular is changed.
    - Fixed the softlock with a fisherman
    - Fixed a wall in Victory Road
    - Some early routes have improved encounter rates
    - Items have moved
    - And I brought a new visual Pokémon Emerald Kaizo Guide. This time with Deoxys. YouTube subscriptions do help me a lot.

Dads fight was brutal, why doesn't Glacia have a Walrein?
    Also, there is a bug in team fights, when you defeat both pokemon from rivals sometimes they only choose one new pokemon instead of picking two new pokemon to battle, so I frequently was going 2 against one, although the opponents had more pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2020
    Emerald Kaizo - Wrath of Pekachu

Hey folks,
    I'm having a great time playing through a 2018-patched version of Emerald Kaizo. But I'm stuck in New Mauville because the "Pekachu" is sitting on the switch to open the door. Any suggestions or advice here on how I can progress?
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Hey folks,
    I'm having a great time playing through a 2018-patched version of Emerald Kaizo. But I'm stuck in New Mauville because the "Pekachu" is sitting on the switch to open the door. Any suggestions or advice here on how I can progress?
    Thanks!

Hi Tropezilla. I merged your thread with the hack thread, please keep questions about hacks to their existing threads instead of creating new ones.

Back