• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
Years
  • No problem!

Btw, I forgot, but can we use potions on our Fusion Pokemon? I saw HeroVoltsy do it on his playthroughs but I'm unable to do it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    How do you craft a Gallade card? Only Gardevoir shows up when I attempt to upgrade Kirlia's.

For all of your crafting needs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jQB9Spbuvr3lHw7n9DV1qtm2dvyE3hJdsc3gf0KY4Ds/edit#gid=0

Anyone know where to find shaymin please?

I searched this thread and found someone who mentionned trees with red leaves, tried at the north of sylen city, but over 150 honey and nothing.
    Found a female NPC in this zone saying the tree near her could have a rare pokemon spawn, spend more than 300 honey on this tree, but nothing.

You need to be at Flowery Park, north of Krystolny. Shaymin can appear on "Last chance for pokemon to appear", with a 5% chance.

Last edited:

MrFreezie09

Stand User
    Years
  • Hi, so i was breeding some larvitar and randomly one was black and white and had the shiny star and a heart in the summary window. at first i thought it was just a altered shiny but after some time i got a normal shiny but without the heart in the summary. Has the black and white larvitar any benifits or is it just there to look cooler then the regular shiny?

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Hi, so i was breeding some larvitar and randomly one was black and white and had the shiny star and a heart in the summary window. at first i thought it was just a altered shiny but after some time i got a normal shiny but without the heart in the summary. Has the black and white larvitar any benifits or is it just there to look cooler then the regular shiny?

platinum shiny r a bit stronger then regular and heart means it can pass on its gp surely check this link for more info https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yz2cKEWoG1-Ft6e9LZetUKgEFBhx-MXJ4Jmj-0wgabg/edit

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2022
    Hello guys, is there a guide about Rainbow quest? I got the descendant cloth and I cannot find the silver hair. And also, where in Roarin Island is the 3rd Meteor shard?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Hello guys, is there a guide about Rainbow quest? I got the descendant cloth and I cannot find the silver hair. And also, where in Roarin Island is the 3rd Meteor shard?

There's not an official guide, but if you look in previous pages you will definitely find every info you need.
    Spoiler:
    The 3rd shard is in the middle of a flower ring in Route 110. If you can't find it, check the bookshelves in Asutra Museum

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2022
    There's not an official guide, but if you look in previous pages you will definitely find every info you need.
    Spoiler:
    The 3rd shard is in the middle of a flower ring in Route 110. If you can't find it, check the bookshelves in Asutra Museum

I checked his picture and searched around, but found nothing. This quest is so anti intuitional.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2022
    Spoiler:

I got over 200 thousand money after searching for 2 hours[From the rented houses]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Is the Oval Stone present in the game? I want to evolve Happiny because I'm trying to breed Chansey, but I'm only hatching Happiny, and my Chansey doesn't have Lucky Aroma.

Last edited:

MrFreezie09

Stand User
    Years
  • quick question. is there any way to get a second everstone ? i think i might accidentally realeased the pokemon who was holding it atm and i dont find anything in the item list.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Spoiler:

I got over 200 thousand money after searching for 2 hours[From the rented houses]

I simply tried a second time, maybe you just need the policeman to be turned around so he can't see you (sorry for bad english)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Is the Oval Stone present in the game? I want to evolve Happiny because I'm trying to breed Chansey, but I'm only hatching Happiny, and my Chansey doesn't have Lucky Aroma.

Yes. Once you complete the 8th Gym or Space Station (one of those, don't exactly know which), you can buy all stones from Roarin Island, next to the PokeZaar.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Back