• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Our Little Green Dinosaur. Who Else Loves Yoshi!?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Yoshi.jpg

Are there any other Yoshi fans out there? Who else is a fan of Yoshi!? I adore Yoshi in every game but SSBB, because that little bugger gets on my last nerves in that game.

Have you played on games starring Yoshi? If so, what are your favorites? Do you think Yoshi is an underestimated character? I mean, Mario and Luigi just ride on him, like they don't even feed him. Do you think Yoshi and Birdo are a couple? Talk about yoshi and his many adventures here!

My favorite Yoshi game was Yoshi's Story on Nintendo 64. I think Yoshi and Birdo would make a cute couple, even though Brido's kinda ugly.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Overrated character and his best game (Yoshi's Island) is also overrated. The Yoshi series is the weakest Mario sub-series as well. (Not including Super Princess Peach)

But I don't hate him, on the contrary. I like him a lot, just don't see the fuss over him. He's boring compared to Wario and DK.

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Yoshi has a special place in my heart for me. I've liked him since I first seen him in Super Mario World, which is probably where I got my ability to imitate his sounds (not even kidding). I want to try and main him in SSBB, but for me, he's a bit of a hard character to learn, minus the egg toss. My friends hate me because I can be pretty darn accurate with that egg. To be honest, my favorite game... or I should say my favorite series, with him as a playable character is the Mario Kart series. Might just be my preference, but even in Mario Kart Wii, when I am able to use my Mii, I still play as Yoshi, echoing his every sound as I cross the finish line, lol.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, I always love this dinosaur - I've played Yoshi's Story once, and I actually thought it was pretty fun! I'm ompting to get the new Yoshi games for 3Ds and the Wii U, which actually do look pretty promising! I also loved using a Yoshi in Super Mario World, he can get you out of tricky situations. ,3

Back