• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

xg_phoniexfire

Juggernaut
Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 5, 2014
    Hello everyone,

I'm happy to be part of a large Pokemon community. I'm a large Pokemon fan having purchased ever main series games sine Red and Blue, at one point I was involved with the TCG but I no longer am.
    I joined the forums as to find more fans of the games to possible talk, trade and battle I guess.

Anyway happy to be here! Also outside of the world of Pokemon I am a bass player and part time lighting and sound engineer.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • We're really happy to have you here too! :3 Hey there, and welcome, welcome welcomeeeee to the forums, sport! Great to meet you! <3

How was Red and Blue for you? Good? I think that they're pretty enjoyable games, even today with Pokémon X and Pokémon Y and everything! Great for nostalgic purposes. I used to collect cards for the TCG too, and play with some friends, but since I don't have anyone to play with either, yeah, I stored up all of my cards and kept them in one box. Oh, and PC is definitely a great forum on where you can discuss a verity of things with your fellow pokemon fans! You can visit boards like the Trade Corner in case you wanna trade with other members, and the Battle Center's Quick Battle Requests will take care of your battling needs! The Battle Center in general is great if you wanna learn up about the pokemon metagame.

All that and more is waiting for you in the forums, so, have fun exploring everything that you like in here, mmkay? <3 It's great speaking with you and getting to know you, and don't be shy on asking a staff member anytime you have a concern about the forums, or a question. Cheers, and have a great day! ^^

Years
  • Fantastic to meet you and a huge welcome to PC, phoniexfire. :)

I'm a longtime Pokemon fan too - been around fifteen years now and I started with Red/Blue myself, oh how long it's been. Though my absolute favorite Pokemon games are in the Johto, Hoenn, and Kalos regions, probably. That was when I got way more addicted than usual and had nearly no life outside of school as I played, aha. What games are you playing now? Guessing you have X or Y (...or both!) so how's that been treating you?

So you're looking to get involved in a community that loves Pokemon as much as you do? There is plenty to do and discuss around PokeCommunity so be sure to stick around. You can join Pokemon-related clubs or trivia, discuss all the generations, check out the Pokemon Anime board and plenty of other things. Surely you'll get hooked.

See you around and contact the staff for any help you might need, 'kay!

Back