• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do we eat it in a cup or?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
  • lolzgallerywentz.png

It's been a while since I've made a gallery, and I figure I've made a little bit of stuff over the past few weeks that I wouldn't mind getting some opinions on by you lot. It's been a rather experimental period since getting back home, I dunno, just see what you think.

Updates

One.//
    Two.//
    Three.//
    Four.//
    Five.//
    Six.//
    Seven.//
    Eight.//
    Nine.//

tags.

tryyourluck.png

doothark.png

creedy.png

nerrrcloud.png

shinmegamip3.png

roxas35822.png

Last edited:

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • OMG I really like your work. :D

And I just love your most recent banners... And to answer your question, yes we do eat it in a cup.. :D

Anyway I love this one..

shinmegamip3.png

If you ever decide to make a tutorial then please pick this one.. :D
    Can you maybe translate the text for me?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I've been waiting for this. I wonder why there are so few? ;_;

Anyways, back to business, may I use this as my new theme? If you allow me to, then could you make a 110x110 avatar of it?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Replies~
    Spoiler:

Updates

zackfairalley.png

friendlyfiresvert.png

spotshooter.png

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • spotshooter.png

That, sir, is pure awesomeness, mixed with a pinch of epic. But yes, I love all of your work (And I agree with Angela on that Persona tag XD). Make a tut for the above tag though? =D

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Orgasmic work is orgasmic. The icons > tags, imo. But you're work is impressive, McDukey.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • duckie payed me $15 to comment

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn184/McDukey/shinmegamip3.png
    Haters can go and rot in a bucket, this tag is amazing.
    Not because it is technically correct in all aspects, but because it is unique. Absolutely love the creativity behind the depth to keep only the bullet in focus with the focal blurred in the background. The text is very nice as well, it compliments the tag being simple yet complex by combining English and Japanese (?) characters together.

As for your entry for the latest sotw, I do like the double focal, however, I feel you could've moved them both over towards the left so the corner of the walls is more between them, so it looks like they are both in the corner and help center the tag.

Awesome improvement even after a long break without PS. Less icons and more tags now.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • OSHI NOWAI
    Umm, few things, new header \o/

And also, I'm gonna take like 5 requests, so first in best dressed, and please consider how much pain your render is going to put me through before you request, nothing crappy quality or like big and fat. You guys have been requesting in the gfx section long enough now to know what we don't & do like so yeah, just a thought.
    Oh, this is like not permanent, I'll just do this whenever.

Slots;
    1. Accursed

People aren't caring.

Last edited:

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    im the first?;

image- wut
    icon- yup
    size- tag [326 x 200 / 389 x 125 / 400 x 100] icon [100 x 100 / 120 x 120]
    text- NO TEXT ITLL RUIN THE SEXINESS

use whatever image that'll make it sexier, use whatever size that'll make it sexier. other than that, thanks dukey :)

Last edited:
    Back