• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Melinda's Doodles

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I'm not going to have a fancy CSS because I can't remember how to make them. :P​

Welcome to my art thread. I hope you like my drawings!

REDRAWS w/ VIDEOS

Spoiler:

ORIGINAL/FOR OTHERS

oc___kalen_reference_sheet_by_bunnara_dcsspwg-fullview.png

candy_bing_by_bunnara_dcscqcy-pre.png

Spoiler:

FANART

fanart___yabuki_nako_by_bunnara_dcscprn-fullview.jpg

More IZ*ONE fanart
Spoiler:

COMMISSIONS

comm___myhahmbae_by_bunnara_dcsjl6h-pre.png

More Comissioned Work
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I love, love, love, love your pastel, chubby chibi style. It's so... I'm not sure how to describe it! Sincere and honest looking! It's clean and innocent and just so charming to look at, it literally puts a smile on my face. And I'm so, so glad you included improvement pieces because you've clearly progressed so, so much! Your use of color, anatomy, and your linework have really developed into professional levels here. I think this one is my favorite. Usually faces with that much symmetry are a little uncanny to me, but you pull it off so well. You should really be proud of yourself! :D

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I did not expect such an awesome response like this. ; u; Thank you so much. I'm rolling around in happiness. ♥♥♥

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
I love the expressions on all your characters. The eyes are so cute and the grins just really tie everything together. Great work!

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I love the expressions on all your characters. The eyes are so cute and the grins just really tie everything together. Great work!

Thank you so much!!!!

A couple updates:
Spoiler:

Another redraw because I love them. This one is 2016/2019

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Update because of the new SS updates!

I drew Sonia!!! BEST GIRL!!!

Video:

D8UwcBRUIAAPcl2.jpg:large

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2021
I absolutely love your art style! It's so bubbly and cute, Sonia looks so pretty <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
May the PokéCommunity Daily have permission to post your Sonia drawing in an article to showcase PC's artists? :)

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Sorry for the late reply!!! I would love to be included in an article like that!! (Or any future ones since I'm really late ;;)

Another update ~

I drew Nessa this time!

HvFo5j2.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Omg this chibi style and your saturated coloring and your use of contrast.. gosh it all just meshes so well into this whimsical artwork that I just can't help but smile at! You know, it reminds me of Animal Crossing faces in how light and animated they are.

I'd love to see you branch out too. Do you do any scenery work? I feel like you'd be so naturally good at fantasy landscapes. (。・o・。)

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Sorry for the late reply!!! I would love to be included in an article like that!! (Or any future ones since I'm really late ;;)
All good! I'll add your Nessa and Sonia images to the existing article later today. =)

Last edited:

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Back