• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what main devices do you use for PC?

what do u use m8

• Total voters
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm on my iPhone SE or on my MacBook laptop.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Mostly I use my main desktop computer, occasionally I use my phone.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Phone and desktop. My laptop is slower than molasses, so I almost never use it. And I've never had a reason to get a tablet.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    My phone doesn't like PC for some reason, I get a lot of errors when I'm on the index page and it just shuts down my Chrome app. Other parts of the site are fine though, like if I go straight to a specific subforum, but I can't browse the index on mobile for whatever reason.

So I mostly browse on computer. I like posting from computer more anyway, especially if I'm working with CSS or typing out a lot, it's easier for me.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    My phone doesn't like PC for some reason, I get a lot of errors when I'm on the index page and it just shuts down my Chrome app. Other parts of the site are fine though, like if I go straight to a specific subforum, but I can't browse the index on mobile for whatever reason.
    The culprit is the Discord user list that's at the bottom. Mobile browsers have trouble loading all those images. The PokeCommunity Master style should load just fine if you have access to it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    The culprit is the Discord user list that's at the bottom. Mobile browsers have trouble loading all those images. The PokeCommunity Master style should load just fine if you have access to it.
    Ooh no wonder. That never occurred to me but yeah, I thought it was strange since it just happened out of the blue one day and I was able to browse PC on mobile fine before that, but that makes sense if it was the implementation of the list. Thanks!

Back