• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Slow, Suave & Lethal... Poison Pokémon Fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
SLOW, SUAVE & LETHAL - Poison Pokémon Fanclub!

Spoiler:

HELLO THERE !

this is a thread for all fans of poisonous Pokémon to gather and interact...

RULES

1. follow all PC rules
  2. please don't spam (it's f***ed up)
  3. don't diss
  4. have fun

alright, so the first thing i need is a co-owner who shares my fear/awe of poisonous types, to help me out,

and people to sign-up so there you go!:

Members List:

• drunk ¬_¬ (owner)(me!)

• ÄgàmêñÐmØÑ (co-owner)

• Ninja Caterpie

• Mrchewy

• PokemonMistress

• Solovino

• Sclera

• I Laugh at your Misfortune!

• Korova

• M@XWeru

• chazzymoto

• Pikalover10

• hazzamon

• Feline

• Mankey

• Beedrill Lover

• Goodies

• Crazyboy99

• False Flag

• Rarris

Current/Past Topics:

• Ekans/Arbok (4) vs (1) Seviper

• Beedrill (4) vs (0) Dustox

• What is your favorite poison type pokemon/evolution family?
    • Nidos (2)

• Poison-type Pokemon pairups

• What Poison-type baby Pokemon would you like to see?
    • Grimer pre-evo
    • Gulpin pre-evo
    • blind helpless Zubat pre-evo
    • Venonat pre-evo

• Poison-type starters?
    • Nidos

• Poison-type deity?
    • Giant pollution cloud Pokemon (eh?)
    • Basilisk-like poisonous snake Pokemon

• Poison-type bodyguard?
    • Gulpin
Banner(s):

this is my first banner ever so...

anyone else interested in making more banners is welcome, i'll keep working on them too

drunk ¬_¬'s Banner!
Spoiler:

I Laugh at your Misfortune's Banner!
Spoiler:

Pikalover's Banner!
Spoiler:

Crazyboy99's Banner!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
I love poison Pokemon. They are awesome. I am in. I'll be co-owner if you wish.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Ok, I smell topic time!

Ekans/Arbok or Seviper? Who is cooler why?

I personally like Seviper better. He seems more dedly. With his sharp blade, that is secreted in poison, and those large fangs. He would scare me if I saw him in real life. I also like the mortal enemies with Zangoose thing.

Well?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Well that's no good question, as Seviper evolves from Arbok. :\ According to the TV show, :D

Anyway, I'll join? The banner looks...uh...suave. :D

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
Years
I've always really liked Arbok, mainly because it just looks really good. Seviper is unfortunately the stronger Pokémon, but it looks too tacky and colorful.

It's sad that Arbok was reduced to being nothing but a Team Rocket Pokémon in the games. Mind you, he's pretty weak.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Well that's no good question, as Seviper evolves from Arbok. :\ According to the TV show, :D

Anyway, I'll join? The banner looks...uh...suave. :D
WTF? Well, according to some sources that was as accident. But, lets say, that he is not(as according to most things, he is not) Who is it?

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
awesome, it finally worked!...

hehe :cool:

alright, all of you are accepted... i ask that you please be active and other people are invited too!

about the topic, i also agree that it is a shame that Arbok's power was so low, and he does look a lot better then Seviper in my opinion :D

Edit: forgot to edit the members list... there you go!

anyone know how to make banners?

Last edited:

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
Hey everyone, can I join?

I didn't realize I liked Poison-type Pokémon a lot until I started checking my Gen III Teams some time ago. Most common type? You guessed it, Poison. Gen I/III Starter? Bulbasaur (part Poison). Fave catch at Viridian Forest? Weedle. Someone's bugging me with Earthquake? Zubat, go! I don't care if no one else likes you! Insta-catch after Lavender Town? Venonat. Johto? Spinarak. Got a Wurmple? I want a Dustox. Oh and... Rival Beater? My trusty Nidorino. Man I can't believe how much endurance that little thing has.

I'm currently playing LeafGreen. Of my master sextet, one is pure Poison, three others are dual-type Poison, other is a Dark type with Toxic, and the sixth is a speed EV-trained Bug/Flying (to deal with both Poison weaknesses).

I would be very glad to join. And to start on the right foot and on topic, I like Arbok's design the more. I think it goes more in line with what means to be a Poison type, you not only need a nasty bite, you need a somewhat frightening look as well. Three and a half meters of frightening look. Seviper is frightening too, to a point, but it was made, well, too streamlined, and its colours made too vivid, although the tail is OK. I mean, come on, tail blade...

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
Years
Can I join? They're surprisingly appreciated for a type with so many interesting, slow, suave and lethal! XD I'm going to make a banner as well! *soon-ish*

Ekans/Arbok or Seviper? Who is cooler, why?

Well, I wouldn't know, as there are no snakes in Ireland!Couldn't resist that one! :D. I'd say Arbok. I love his.. ahem... cobra-ness and the fact his design varies with regions (well, moreso generations, as if you transfer one up to DP its design will change). They're very interesting to look at, and they're quite a nice shade of purple. I'm also not big on Gen. III Pokémon for some unknown reason.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years

@ Sclera: Sure, you're in!

Alright then, new topic, and since we're already making Gen I vs Gen III comparisons...

Beedrill _____ Dustox

VS
dpmfa015.png
_____
dpmfa269.png

I personally like Beedrill way better, but what do you guys think?

PokemonMistress

Mistress of Pokemon
Years
@ Sclera: Sure, you're in!

Alright then, new topic, and since we're already making Gen I vs Gen III comparisons...

Beedrill _____ Dustox

VS
dpmfa015.png
_____
dpmfa269.png

I personally like Beedrill way better, but what do you guys think?

I agree, Beedrill is WAY better than Dustox, imo...

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
Years
Me want joining, pwease! Poisons are easily my favourite type. They always just look completely badass.

Anyway...Arbok is better than Seviper because...well, it has a giant freaking hood, and Seviper is partly gold coloured. Seriously, it looks like its wearing a suit of armour.

For the more recent question...Beedrill, definately. Dustox doesn't even have legs. Beedrill has GIANT FREAKING SPEARS ON ITS ARMS.

so that's my opinion :D

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Alright, you're in I Laugh at your Misfortune!! <---(did you notice how the double exclamation point (!) isn't grammatically incorrect in this sentence)

and everyone else is invited to make topics regarding Poison Pokemon (i can't think of anything :nervous: hehe)

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Really... Crobat???

Lol

how about this - What is your favourite poison type pokemon/evolution family?

Mine would personally be Zubat/Golbat...but not Crobat. That was one they took a step too far.

Really? How come? (I'm interested)

I personally like Crobat better than either Zubat or Golbat, his design is simply... cleaner. That's my personal opinion though,

Regarding the question in hand though, my favorite family would definitely be: Nidoran-->Nidorino-->Nidoking

They're awesome :D

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
Years
they are awesome, but I never really think of them as a poison type. More of a fighting/ground type for some reason :P

I prefet Zubat and Golbat to Crobat because...they make sense. In the transition from zubat to Golabt, it gets bigger, gains small feet and gains small eyes. Not unreasonable, forpokemon evolution. In Golbat to crobat, it changes colour scheme, gets smaller, loses its les and gets a weird second pair of wings. It also loses its iconic fangs. I think Crobat would make more sense as an alternate Zubat evolution.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
B​
eedrill _____ Dustox

VS
dpmfa015.png
_____
dpmfa269.png

I like Beedrill better. I like the speary-handy things. Those are awesome. Dustox's eyes are weird, his "feet" are weird, and his antennae are weird. Beedril, just seems stronger anyways.

What is your favourite poison type pokemon/evolution family?

Mine would be the:Nidoran-->Nidorino/Nidorina-->Nidoking/Nidoqueen family. They are so awesome. I ,however, like Nidoran-->Nidorina-->Nidoqueen better.

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
I would like some joinage please.

Favourite Poison types: Croagunk → Toxicroak .:. NidoranM → Nidorino → Nidoking

I guess they're my favourite families also xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back