• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Slow, Suave & Lethal... Poison Pokémon Fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Welcome hazza.

Sorry for not being active in this club..

I sort of forgot about it XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Can I join this club?
    My favorite type of Poison Pokemon are Drapion, Croagunk and Crobat!

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • DAMN IT POISON FAN CLUB STOP DYING.

I'd like a Zubat :D its the way they start off blind and helpless, then evolve into these monstrosities with giant gaping mouths. But if you love them too much, you get rewarded with a fugly purple legless mutant D:

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
  • Can I also join? Poison types are one of my favorite types in the game and anime as well. My top three poison types and why they rock:

Nidoking: Godly movepool ie T-Bolt, Ice Beam, Fire Blast, EQ, etc
    Toxicroak/Croagunk: Fake Out, Immune to H2O, Loads of resists, type coverage
    Weezing: WoW, Walls fighters, tank

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd want to join this club :D

Poison types weren't used by me in the games until some year ago. Now I'm in love with Haunter and Golbat. I loved Nidorino and Nidoking already, who said that a Nidoking with Earthquake could beat anything? I did that, on my Yellow game ;D

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • i'm back!

first of all, sorry to all of you for leaving, but i'm back now, so i'll add all the new guys to the first post...

I"M SO HAPPY THIS LIVED!!!

btw i agree with I Laugh at your Misfortune! about the grimer pre-evo being a puddle, that would seriously kick ass to be frank,

and no one commented about a possible venonat baby (though venonat is already pretty baby-ish)...
    still, i like the idea

also, nidoran deserved to be a starter since the first gen,

and lastly, Which Poison-type Pokemon would you like as your bodyguard?

i'm personally going with a well-hidden, sludge-spitting, Gulpin... with bad aim! (i've been hearin' skee-lo too much xD)

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    FINALLY THE LEADER IS BACK XD
    Which Poison-type Pokemon would you like as your bodyguard?
    Drapion-It looks kinda scary and it has only one weakness!And if the foe has a ground type pokemon, it can always use super effective moves like ice fang and aqua tail.

I got bored so I made a banner...
    Its animated!
    pb1oo.jpg

I 'liek' Pokemon Ranger sprites :P
    Hope you like it! :D

Last edited:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • AWESOME!

iight, i've added crazy's banner to the first post!

BTW, you're right ILayM, golbat WOULD be better as a bodyguard than gulpin... i'm switching sides on that one :P

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Sorry, but this thread was past its revival time. If you want to join the fanclub, you can remake it yourself.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back