• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Sevii Islands

Years
  • Additional content is always good. Sevii Islands also had all those Johto Pokemon, too, and Mt. Ember with Moltres was a nice change.

Ace.

Love Yourself
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    The Sevii Isles were a good addition to the game. It gave me something to do/explore after beating the Elite Four though the Orange Islands would've been pretty cool to explore as well.

Sirfetch’d

This was my favorite feature of the remakes as it was totally different than anything we have ever had before. The sidequests were fun and being able to catch cool Pokemon from other regions was really awesome!

Silais

That useless reptile
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    I liked the Sevii Islands, they added quite a bit to the game and I found the mysteries surrounding them to be pretty interesting.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I always have this in my mind:
    the Battle Frontier facilities from Emerald should be located on each seven islands

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like the addition of the Sevii Islands; they gave me something to do in the post-game besides Cerulean Cave, mainly catching Johto Pokemon.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
    Years
  • The Sevii Islands were a nice addition and was fun for what extra content it added to FR/ LG, but as Vaporeon pointed out, I would have preferred the Orange Islands. That would have made for a more expansive after game.

Back