• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Poll] Who is PC's Favourite Pokemon Anime Character? The Character Polls! | Hoenn Saga

Who is/are your favourite(s)?

• May

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Max

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Drew

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Harley

• Soledad

• Morrison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tyson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
The Pokemon Anime Polls v1
Who is PC's favourite Pokemon Anime character? Who could be THE main character of the Pokemon Anime, instead of Ash Ketchum & Pikachu? Welcome to the Pokemon Anime Character Polls! Here, these polls will compare and contrast each of the important characters in the anime, as well as some noteworthy characters in the anime, from each season.

Anime-Pokemon.jpg

Each week, you can vote for any one of the characters shown in each poll from a specific season. You aren't required to pick just one character; you can vote for as many as you'd like to ensure your favorites get through. The characters with the most votes at the end of the week will earn a spot in our grand finale, where the winners from all other polls will compete to be crowned as PC's favourite Pokemon Anime character, and to be the alternative main character of the Pokemon Anime! For some fun, I'll even throw in some topic questions for the one who gets the most votes!

If there are any questions that you need answered, feel free to leave a comment in this thread, or just ask Dragon directly!

This week will focus on...

The Hoenn saga!)

So, this time, we'll focus on the characters that were introduced in the Hoenn saga. These characters are:

May
AG178.jpg

May was originally sent on her Pokémon Journey by her father, Norman - The Gym Leader of Petalburg City. After a while, she decided to become a pokemon co-coordinator. Her starter pokemon was Torchic.

Max
AG111.jpg

Max is May's younger brother, however unlike his sister, he has always been into Pokémon and wants to become a Pokémon Trainer when he comes of age. However, even though he is young, he still knows a lot about Pokémon and has managed to befriend many of them.

Drew
AG352.jpg

Drew is also a Pokemon Co-Coordinator, who's sort of May's rival. His starter pokemon is a Roselia.

Harley
AG257.jpg

Dressed like his main Pokémon, Cacturne, Harley is a talented Pokémon Co-ordinator and has won many contests and partaken in several Grand Festivals. Harley uses whatever means necessary to try and make May fumble and lose including stopping her from registering for contests and loaning his Pokémon to Team Rocket.

Soledad
AG141.jpg

Soledad is a Pokémon Co-ordinator from Pewter City. In the Kanto Grand Festival, she managed to get to the finals, defeating May and ended up winning the whole Grand Festival.

Morrison
AG229.jpg

Morrison is a Pokémon trainer, who met Ash while he was training for the Hoenn League. When he met Ash, the two had a harsh Rivalry, each trying to outdo each other in non-Pokémon elements but became good friends.

Tyson
AG71.jpg

Tyson is a Pokémon Trainer from Mauville City. Since he has been going as a trainer for several years, he has made quite a team behind him. He has a Meowth that is dressed up with boots and a hat.

Last edited:
Years
MAY
I used to dislike her a lot for some stupid reason as a kid but grew to love her a lot, she's one of my favorite females in the series. Drew is awesome too and I've long since supported the Drew x May pairing haha. Hoenn was one of my favorite sagas with some awesome characters. Harley gets bonus points too...but May gets my vote in the end. <3

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
May, Drew and Soledad for me. May is an underrated character. I mean the writers did botch her introduction but she developed to be a really good character in the end and Drew was an exceptional rival who grew to care for her(possibly romantically), hence the popular MayxDrew shipping that even the writers subtly(and not so subtly) push. Drew was the first rival not to be into Pokémon Gyms so he holds recognition in that regard but what separates him is his signature Pokémon in Roselia/Roserade. As for Soledad, she was the first character I gave two cents about who shut down Brock before he could even try to do his usual routine.

Back