• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! New trainer here :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    Hello people!
    My name is Ezune, from Spain!
    Im reading this forums for so long time, but i never decided to sign in since today so.. here i am!

I playing pokemon since 1999, in the epic times of RBG, and finally i complete the collection of all the games between RSE and BW(and soon BW2) so i will re-start all the versions soon, because is a thing i always wanted to do :)

I hope to meet you all and enjoy my stance here tryin to help and learn so much things!

Oh, and sorry if i have many mistakes on my post..my english isnt native :(

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey Ezune, welcome!

Don't worry about your English, you're doing very well! As long as we can understand you that's all that matters; it isn't important if you make a mistake here and there :P

But anyway it's nice to meet you! It's great when I get to meet other people who have been doing this for as long as I have XD. I hope you enjoy your time here; you'll make some great friends. If you ever want to talk, my profile page is always open!

See you around the forums! :D

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Hello and welcome to PC. We hope you have a fun time here.

Oh, and don't worry about the grammar! We would probably know what you mean anyway.

Since you liked Red/Blue/Green, you might like this. It's the Colour Generation Forum, which is Red/Blue/Green/Yellow.

Years
  • Hello people!
    My name is Ezune, from Spain!
    Im reading this forums for so long time, but i never decided to sign in since today so.. here i am!

I playing pokemon since 1999, in the epic times of RBG, and finally i complete the collection of all the games between RSE and BW(and soon BW2) so i will re-start all the versions soon, because is a thing i always wanted to do :)

I hope to meet you all and enjoy my stance here tryin to help and learn so much things!

Oh, and sorry if i have many mistakes on my post..my english isnt native :(

Hi Ezune. I am Hikari.

I see you previously lurked before you officially joined. I used to do that many years back.

I'm 19, female, Australian who's known among PC as the Crazy Oshawott Girl. And don't worry about your English, it's looking alright to me.

I have been a Pokemon fan since back in the day although I started playing the games with Generation 3, I have also played Generations 4 and 5.

Generation 5 is my fave, cos it introduced my fave Pokemon (Hint: He's the resident Water-type starter in that generation). My profile's all blue for that reason.

Anyways, I've seen you already and I recommend checking out the Pokemon Gaming boards if you haven't done so. There's loads to talk about there.

Feel free to send me a VM or friend request me cos I love helping new users settle in, and I love chatting with newbies as well. I may be quirky but I am friendly, my laugh is worse than my bite so beware.

Remember to contact a moderator if you have any issues, and have a fun time posting!

- Hikari10, "Crazy Oshawott Girl"

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    Thanks all people for this welcome, im glad to see how nice are the people here
    I will take a look arround the pokemon gaming section and start posting in the different versions journal when i start my games :)
    nice to meet you all ^^

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
  • Hola, mi amigo! I'm Daniel Evans, a simple, one-of-a-kind spriter. ;)
    Since you're interested most in Gaming, why not check the Gaming Forums for topics you can discuss with fellow gamers, or if you want to spruce up your playthrough a little, partake in Challenges?
    Spanish, eh? I'm half-Filipino and half-Spanish myself. Don't worry about English not being your native tongue, bro. We foreigners underwent that phase too. ;)
    If you have a question, feel free to send me a VM.

~Daniel Evans, Spriting Sensation.

Years
  • Hello, Ezune! I don't see many from Spain around here, so that's super neat. n_n Welcome to the forum! I've also been a Pokemon fan since the R/B/Y times, back in 1999 or so as well.

But yeah, hopefully you've been checking out all PC has to offer - we're a very active community with tons to do, so I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. :D Don't forget to read the rules, and if you'd like to chat, I'm always available!

Back