• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
Alex Rouse
Oreburgh City

His opponent wasn't backing down, but at this point neither could Alex. The other boy reached out with his hand as if for formal handshake before a duel, but it felt more like a baited trap, probably just the adrenaline talking, that or Alex confusing himself by trying to over-analyze the current situation. Instead of shaking hands, Alex began to dart around erratically, leaving faint doubles of himself all around. Over the faint hum from his movements he spoke again, "Who am I you ask? I am the boy who had everything taken from him, the one who has had to fight tooth and nail to survive in this shell of a town thanks to adults who were only trying to help," he spat, the latter phrase being said with clear sarcasm and contempt. "Everyone is searching for something out here, but no one will just rummage through my home unannounced while I still breath," his tone had shifted as he went on, a mixture of hurt and hate. Even Alex wasn't sure what had really hurt him so bad that he held onto it for so long. Maybe he was just holding onto the hurt feeling so that he could feel something beyond loss. He snapped back into the moment, he was in the middle of a fight last he knew. Alex positioned himself just in front of his enemy and moved so that his double team left three consistent blurred copies hovering. "You are so bent on picking a fight, but I'm not sure if you have thought it through yet."​

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Creed Reese
Oreburgh City

Creed kept his hand out, listening to what his opponent had to say. As he listened, a genuine smirk grew on his face, and once Alex was done, he put his hand back in his pocket. Then, he laughed. He laughed an incredibly genuine and hardy laugh. Creed didn't stop for several minutes, and when he did, he said, "Good God, you're like someone outta an anime!" He wiped a tear from his eye and then turned around. "You clearly have no comprehension of me, my thoughts, or the way I do things, and the fact that you're so aggressive without any Passive backing makes you basically a walking target. Your actions are gonna get you killed. I have no doubt that I could have killed you at any time in these past few minutes, but I decided not to, to hear what you had to say, and you couldn't be more wrong. Granted, your story's sad, but I don't really care about that, I wanted to know about you, not your history. You're too ignorant to the intents and feelings of others, as well as those of yourself. You're not even worth fighting." He started walking away and said, "by the way, that Double Team trick doesn't work on me, I can hear your breathing. Last I checked, fake images don't breathe."

He went towards where he last saw Amethyst. He approached her, knelt down, and asked, "Are you okay? He didn't hurt you did he?"

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
"Arc you ready to go?" Spark was packing some supplies. She packed the guard's knife, bread, berries, some flint and tinder, and some clothes to trade with. She also packed a sword she had bought for Arc that he could channel his electricity through. He thought it was some sort of toy, and practiced with it every day. She really had no idea how the person who sold it to her got it but it cost her almost a weeks worth of clothes. He had said he and a group of people did it from an old iron works near Eterna.

"Yea sis, I can't wait to go! Do you think we can make some new friends?" Arc came up and put her hand on his shoulder.

"You know we can't, nobody in this world can be trusted." She placed the sword wrapped in some cloth in his hands, "That is why we fight remember." If I can help it, there will be no more groups, no more organized people. Just pure chaos, then when everyone has nobody I will feel satisfied. But first I have to make sure Arc and I can live to see the day. Arc took the sword and slung it over his back and smiled,

"Then when we are done fighting, we will all be free to play right!" Spark nodded, "Then lets go!"

"You remember the rules for going to the Underground?"

"Rule one- don't talk to anyone, at all.
Rule two- Don't move from your side.
Rule three- No fighting.
Rule four- Don't tell anyone where we live, and don't buy anything.
and Rule 5- Don't let on that we have spirits!" Arc gladly finished listing the rules, and spark nodded.

"Even if we get in a fight, only use the sword and your bare hands." We are surrounded on both routes be hostile adult cities, and we can't just blast through either of them. If we go around Jubilife and straight to Oreburgh we can take the mine entrance to the underground and to Children's city, we can be safe there and even pick up more contracts.

They left their cave and moved the rock back in to place, I have a feeling we may not be back here again. They set of south, following the road and hopped through the trees in the forest. They passed through a town that housed gangs. Great, so early in our travels and already a fight.

She poked Arc with her elbow, and whispered, "Get ready to fight, remember no using abilities." It is a good practice, hopefully the practicing we've been doing should be sufficient, "Come on you cowards, I know you are watching!"

Slowly adults walked out, they had bats, clubs, and kitchen knives. "Well what do we have here, a stray group of runts?" One of the men stepped out from the group, "Well we haven't had a good kid stew in a while, right boys!" They all cheered. Spark rolled her eyes, Such a ragtag group of idiots, I can't wait to kick the smile off of this guy's face. They circled around them all grinning evilly.
"What are there like twenty of you, versus two of us? I doubt ten on one is fair." She pulled out the guard's knife and channeled some electricity through it and Arc pulled out his sword, he channeled a small amount of electricity through it also. "But I suppose if you want to lose, then you will continue." She sprinted up and uppercut the man who spoke up, she then tripped the closest man and kicked him in the head, knocking him out. She then managed to stab another man right below the rib cage.

Arc got into a position that he had practiced before and charged up to an adult on the other side of where Spark was fighting. He knocked two guys out using the hilt of his sword.

As five of their men had been taken out almost instantly, the others suddenly realized what was going on. They moved in to attack, but the twins were to fast. Then men split up, seven against Spark, eight against Arc.

Spark dodged a swing of one man's bat, they didn't stand very close due to the nature of a swing, making it easier to take them out. She dodged one swing, grabbed his arm and broke it. She then threw a punch at the man behind him, landing straight in his face. "Ha, must've shattered your nose with that one!." She put her knife away and took his bat. She blocked a swing and then ducked under another, she swung her bat and broke another man's legs. She began to laugh sadistically, "You guys are so weak." She became more and more violent, she started losing control and showed no mercy.

Now instead of dodging she would take the swing, she wasn't feeling pain anymore. She began to laugh harder, breaking one man's spine and slamming another one's face into the ground. The last two men began to show fear and back up, "What's the matter? Your precious organizing isn't working? Your poor little gang can't beat us?" She stood up and began slowly walking toward the last two men who were cowering.

Arc was dodging every swing. He was serious about beating them, he knew killing them wasn't the goal and tried not to do any fatal blows. He stabbed one man in the leg, incapacitating him, and hit another with the flat of his blade. Two. He counted the amount he had beaten. One man charged at him with a knife, Arc parried the lunge and hit the man with the side of his sword. The electricity paralyzed the man and caused him to fall over.

Arc decided the sword was to lethal and planted it firmly in the ground. He then began to use his hands and feet to fight. He swung his elbow onto the side of one man's head, knocking him unconscious. He then punched another man in gut and kicked down on his back. Five. A man was about to swing but Arc grabbed his arm and threw then man over his shoulder into a wall. The last two guys decided to charge in at him at the same time. Arc grabbed one, and pulled him in. The other didn't react fast enough and swung at the other man, hitting him right in the ribcage. The last man decided to run away and Arc allowed him to.

The two men left with spark tried to run, but they got stuck at a wall. Spark walked past Arc's sword and pulled it out of the ground without stopping. "What is the matter? I thought you guys were hungry?" She laughed, "You should try to eat more, you're as thin as a sword."

Then men had intense fear in their eyes. "P-please don't kill us, we're sorry." One of the men begged. He got on his knees and crawled up to her, "Spare us and we will never hurt another child again." The man sobbed

Spark grinned, she wasn't able to be reasoned with. She lifted the sword and slew the man. She looked at the other, "Well he died like he should have, begging and pleading for his life." She lifted her sword and began walking to the other man. He tried running again but tripped, "Go on, beg for your life. I might give it to you."

The man just sat there terrified, "I-I won't beg for my life. W-we wouldn't have done the same for you." The man trembled.

"Very fine words, the wrong words. But true words indeed." She lifted her sword and was just about to kill him. But Arc stopped her. "Who is..." Arc looked at her seriously.

"Our goal isn't to kill these men," He took the sword out of her hand and forced it into the ground, "Let this man go." Spark began to regain control, and nodded.

She kicked him as hard as she could in the leg, breaking them, "You're lucky he spared you, but I hope you can crawl to the nearest city and if I catch you with any gangs again, I'll kill you got it." The man nodded, though he was in intense pain. They then began walking toward Jubilife.

"Spark, I don't want this sword. It is too lethal and I don't want to kill if I don't have to." He handed her the sword, "I think you can use it better."

"Arc you need to keep it, the sword is a symbol of your restraint." She pushed it back to him, "The sword should be used for protection, and as a reminder that you have humanity." Something that I no longer have.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria woke up to the sun shining, and the silence that she had become accustomed to. Getting up, she went into the bathroom. Splashing her face with water, she woke all the way up. Feeling Eve stir inside of her, She mentally poked her to wake her up.

Stop! I'm up! Geez!

Took you long enough... Ready to get going?

It had been a few days since she discovered Red's death, and decided to move on. Aria didn't know where to, but a traveler had mentioned the city as he was passing through, and she believed that Sunnyshore would at least have some power due to the large array of solar panels. Going into the kitchen, she made herself a quick breakfast and refilled her bag of berries. She packed an extra just to be sure that she would have enough to last till the next town. Grabbing her pack from the room, she walked out the door and onto the road.

And with this, we begin this adventure...

Aria started walking down the worn path that marked the way to Pastoria City. She hoped to reach the marsh by sundown, then camp there. She would have trouble hiding that she was a Pokespirit wielder, because of her physical changes, but she could easily kill any humans in her way. She had strapped a large knife to her belt before she had left, and had other such weapons in her pack. She was ready for quite a number of attacks, and knew how to hold her ground against larger foes.

Walking down the road, she came across no one. Due to the lack of Pokemon, the trip was very uneventful, and Aria spent most of the time talking with Eve. She arrived at the marshes at about the time she expected, and set up a meager camp, consisting of a campfire and a few blankets. She had a tarp for if it rained, but tonight, the skies were clear.

Cooking the few edible plants she could recognize, she ate and layed down. Looking up at the stars, she fell asleep.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
They continued walking toward Jubilife city without any problems. It's odd, we haven't seen any other pokespirit kids for days now.Spark spit on the ground, all for the better, they'd want to form some sort of group with order and a leader. She felt a small amount of anger build up in her gut. She looked toward Arc who had kept the sword.

He had made a clone and started playing tag with him on the road. They ran further ahead and farther back, but as long as Spark could see him she was fine. In her mind she heard her spirit's high pitched feminine voice, Why don't we play? I like the game we played in the town, it was so much fun.

You mean the one where I lost my mind and killed someone?
Spark knew her plusle spirit was just playing with her, trying to cheer her up.

I know! Why don't we do something fun! Spark was very bored and decided to go along with it, Lets play I spy!

I don't get it, what is I Spy?

I describe an object I see with I Spy and you have to guess it! I'll start, I spy something green!

Spark looked around, she looked at the grass, trees, and looked at some ferns. Is it grass?

Plusle sounded disappointed, Yeah. Now it is your turn. They were still walking, Spark looked at the road, flowers, and an abandoned bike.

I spy something grey. Spark was thinking of the bike.

Is it the sidewalk? Spark shook her head no. Was it the bike we passed? Spark nodded her head, and admitted the game was pretty fun.

Come to think of it, what color are you Plusle, and Minun? She had never seen the spirit, or maybe she had and just forgotten.

Well I'm the same color as your clothes, red, minun is blue. Spark thought about this and had an idea. She explained it to plusle, So you want to call me red and Minun blue? That is lame, how about Crimson and Violet!

Spark didn't know what the words meant, but they sounded a lot better to her. I think we should get Arc a less lethal weapon, he doesn't like the sword I gave him. He isn't one to kill. Any ideas? Spark had been thinking the whole time they had been walking.

Well why not amplify his electrical power through physical contact? Spark was confused about what she meant, What I mean is, you know how you use your knife to channel electricity? Well why not find a way to do that for Arc's punches and kicks?

Spark thought for a few minutes, then remembered how her light bulbs work, What if he could send his power through a flexible metal in a glove? It could be like the thin kind in my bulbs. She thought for a moment and imagined the design. I could weave it over the fingers so that it webs around his hand, that way grabbing and punching will cause shocks. Spark had a pair of gloves in her bag, but didn't know how to get the thin metal.

Well if we check old machines we might be able to take some, there are plenty around the underground and the children's city. As much as Spark hated cities run by people, they were heading there anyways so checking out old machines would be beneficial.

His elemental powers aren't that great so being able to focus them should make him much safer in a real fight against a spirit child.

Crimson laughed, Is that what you're calling us now? Spirit children? Why not something like Chaos Kids or Power Punks?

You know those both sound silly, and anyways I think the chaos only applies to me, I don't think every other spirit child wants the world to fall away from society like I do.

Well we can debate that when we get to the children's city.

The twins passed by Jubilife with no problem, they stuck to the forest and managed to pick some berries. They came up to the tunnel that they needed to pass to get to Oreburgh and noticed that there were guards there, dressed like common street rats.

She whispered to Arc, "If there are two guarding the cave, then that means there is something worth guarding in there, maybe even their leader." Spark began to rejoice at the idea of taking out another gang.

She signaled down from three to take out the guards. As soon as she got to zero they both sprinted up, Arc punched his guard in the temple, Spark kicked hers in the ear. Both of them went down without much sound. The twins hid for a minute to see if anyone would come out to check then ran in.

Both knew talking would cause echos, and Arc knew to be serious again. They walked through the cave and came upon a camp of adults. They were keeping captive around 4 children. If they are captured they must not have pokespirits, releasing them and getting more can cause chaos. Spark enjoyed the thought, the more people running vendettas or crusades the better.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lucy - Oreburgh City
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy just sort of... became aware that Amethyst had begun to cry. Natural human instinct kicked in and she became... marginally more hostile. She totally gave Alex this look that was objectively kind of scary because it had /nothing but anger/ behind it. One could imagine her uttering obscenities in the privacy of her mind. Rage was a powerful tool. When someone was /really mad/ you just knew they were seconds away from laying the hurt on you. Regardless, Creed apologized and felt the need to... engage Alex in combat. This didn't make Lucy any less angry, but she resisted the urge to gang up on Alex. She didn't feel any obligation to help Creed per se, but she also knew that in her current state she definitely didn't feel like working with him either. She didn't feel like working with anyone. More than anything however, she didn't really want to get into a fight that could potentially get her /killed/ if she didn't have to and didn't have a whole lot of incentive too. The boys could duke it out if she wanted. She had child-rearing to do.

...And then the loud sound of a trash can crashing into the ground startled Lucy and drew her attention. ...A boy had rolled out of said can. She just sort of gave the scene a skeptical look before deciding that the crying child once again took priority. She totally strolled right on over, past Ryan without so much as acknowledging him, and moved to Amethyst. She would then bend over to pick the smaller girl up and just sort of hold Amethyst against herself. It was a comforting, arguably adorable embrace, a natural mother's embrace. She completely disregarded the fact that Creed was right there. This was not rude to her. It was conflict avoident. She merely turned to acknowledge his presence after picking the smaller girl up.

Meanwhile, you could totally still imagine her cursing repeatedly in the privacy of her own mind, very irritated with the situation.

Last edited:
Years
now that we had reached canalave city, i had some ambitious dreams.
"you know, ditz, we should head to somewhere, like eterna city. we should explore more!" i told ditz.
"oh, come on, espii. we should settle down somewhere. sandgem was a fine town. theres gotta be another reason for your wanting to "explore". what is it?" ditz complained.
"i'm gonna go see ryan, ditz! i heard he wanted to go to eterna city while i was on his back! Don't you wanna come? oh, come on, ditz!" i Said ditz excitedly.
"nah, i don't think so. not the kind of journey for me to take, sorry." ditz said
"ditz! whats wrong with you? wheres your spirit?!" i demanded.
"its the ring, espii...." she whispered. "I can't show myself to him. i like the ring. i know he'll want it back, but we need it. for trade if we find someone who
wants it. for its beauty. it encourages me to go further, somehow. i don't wanna give it back to ryan..... i just can't."
"ditz, do you seriously think i'll tell ryan about the ring?" i asked.
"well, he'll notice i'm wearing a ring that looks exactly like his." ditz flashed the ring.
"your.... your wearing it?!" i exclaimed. she looked down at her feet, embarrased.
"i...... its unlike me, i know..... but...... i don't know, it just seems to radiate some unknown power of courage." she shrugged.
"okay ditz, i'll go by myself. i will come back, ditz. i won't abandon you." i said. i walked towards the edge of town when i realized i needed to cross water.
"need a ride?" ditz asked.
"yah, i guess so." i muttered. ditz morphed to lapras form, then we rode to just outside jubilife.

The Plan:
*sneak around the outskirts of jubilife until i find the route leading to oreburgh
*from oreburgh, i'll head north to eterna city and find ryan
*when i find ryan, i'll tell him all the reasons i can do fine on my own, including the fact that i made it myself thus far
*then i'll head back to ditz and tell her of the incident

<what a great plan!> xena exclaimed. <i like how you plan ahead. so smart!>

"heh, yeah, i guess." i said modestly.
"LAND HO!" ditz cried jokingly. we all laughed.
"ditz, that what sailors say." i said.
"i'm a sailor." ditz joked. "ALRIGHTY MATEYS, WE'VE SEEN LAND ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES AND SAID THIS A HUNDRED TIMES, BUT THE PHRASE "LAND HO!" NEVER GETS BORING! LAND HO!"
"ditz, your making my stomache hurt, i'm laughing way too hard!" i snorted.
"ah, well, shucks. we've hit land. see you soon. if it takes you longer than a week, i'll find you." ditz nodded at the land. i hopped off ditz's back and waved bye as she headed off in the distance.

<oh, great, i already know what your thinking, espii. you wanna go see every city and every region there is. great, i think i agree with ditz now, and her complaint about traveling.> xena pouted.

"deal with it." xena sighed and silenced. i continued on the route.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
The early morning sun woke Aria, who quickly broke camp. After settling the slightly overpacked bag on her shoulders, she began the daylong trek through the mud.

About halfway through the large swamp, Aria hit an especially deep spot, which coated all her exposed gear in rancid decaying plant matter.

Closer to the end, Aria had to climb up a steep, loose cliff, and nearly fell.

When she got into Pastoria, she was promptly assaulted by a group of hostile adults, who she scattered fairly easily.

As she was on her way to Sunnyshore in the darkening light, she came accross a large lake with an island in the middle, where she set up her second camp, this time resorting to sleeping in the soft grass. She washed and laid out all her gear to dry, and laid down. She fell asleep once more.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AMETHYST YULA
Oreburgh

Amethyst sniffled and, once lifted into Lucy's arms, buried her face into Lucy's arm. How embarrassing, crying like a little baby. Could this day get any worse? All she wanted to do now was hide from the world, hide her shame and sulk. But of course...

Come on, crybaby. Snap out of it! This time, Lucy could also hear the voice of the Weavile that had been tormenting Amy all along.

Of all the things... "SHUT UP BLADE!!"

And then, to the surprise of even Amethyst, Blade projected himself (Or rather, an image of himself) to Amethyst, as well as Lucy. Fresh tears slipped down from the rosy cheeks of the small girl and she slowly climbed out of Lucy's arms, walking up to the projection. "Blade, you're... Bigger than I remember..." Part of her wanted to to reach out and touch him, though she feared that it would only prove that he was a hologram. She wanted him to be real.

You know, your parents were going to kill me, after you disappeared... I quite literally dodged a bullet. Before the Purge of all Pokemon I had evolved.

"But... I know daddy didn't like you, but he wouldn't--"

He did, kid. He at least tried. He wanted me gone. He thought I was just a nuisance, and a bad influence on you. Crazy, right?

Amethyst ignored the question, only sniffled and blinked the tears from her eyes. "I... I missed you." She reached forward, longing a reunion with he who was once her best friend, though her hand only slipped through. Of course, it was only an illusion. Her crying seemed to become worse, and Blade did not seem too happy about it.

Damn it kid, stop with the waterworks! He then proceeded to... Imitate her crying. Now, that was just rude.

"KNOCK IT OFF!!" She yelled at him, and he only chuckled and pulled down an eyelid, followed by a tongue sticking out.

Amethyst was now crying and pissed off. She shouted even louder, so loud that it echoed through the ghost town and the sky. "SHUT... UP!!!" She threw both of her hands forward, her hair began to fly wildly as if being blown back by strong winds. From the forward stretched hands a ball made entirely of dark thoughts and emotions formed, which was fired right at the illusion. Blade's figure dissolved on contact and the dark blast exploded wherever it had landed. Amy didn't care anymore

"He's... Changed..." She muttered to herself, though within Lucy's hearing range. She walked back to Lucy and... Just hugged her waist. That was comforting enough for now. She closed her eyes and just sort of relaxed there. "I want to go home..." She said softly.

Years
Ryan held his breath, and waited as he listened to the two guys continue to go at it. The young girl continued to cry. The argument between the guys seemed to come to a temporary close,and the one of them walked over in their direction and asked the girl if someone made her cry. From the way he said it, Ryan felt sorry for anyone who made that girl cry.

<Lets hope this guy doesnt think you made her cry, or your screwed> Casper said. Surprisingly enough, the guy completely ignored Ryan. Shortly afterwards, the older girl came over towards the younger girl without giving Ryan a second glance.

<You would think someone falling off of a building in a trash can would attract some attention, Did you get magical invisibility powers? not that i am complaining. Now do you want to make friends Ryan?> Casper asked. We will see what happens, Ryan thought towards casper. The younger girl finally got up, and gravitated towards the older girl, who seemed to be her gaurdian, or something of the sort. . Ryan concentrates on untangling himself from the can. As soon as he gets off the ground and stands up, he nearly gets his head taken off by a ball of dark energy, and promptly falls on his butt.

"Ummmm....., Hello?" Ryan asked as he stood up real quickly, Trying not to look like an idiot. "Mind if i join your group? Seems your taking every one else in." He asked the older girl.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Creed Reese
Oreburgh City

Creed watched quietly as Lucy whisked Amy away. He sighed, and then scratched his head. "Well damn..." he said to himself. He looked around to see what else there was to do, then he looked to Mount Coronet. He was too close to see the top, but he knew that his destination was there (it didn't really matter, though, since he couldn't see at all). "Arceus? Mako...you're such a naive idiot." He shook his head and started walking towards the mountain. It was clear that Mako wasn't going to awaken for a good while thanks to the trauma that afflicted him prior to the transformation.

Then, up ahead, he noticed that Lucy and Amy were heading in the same direction; it was a little hard to miss, what with Amy's outbursts. It was the cutest thing Creed'd ever seen, Amy in Lucy's arms (Amy wearing Mako's beanie, no less), and even his cold heart turned to mush at the sight. A large grin came over him, one of pure ecstasy. In his head he started conjuring up several ways to approach the situation; one was to surprise them upon reaching Coronet, another was to sweep Lucy off of her feet in a maniacal yet seemingly amorous way. He was having a field day with the ideas. He finally settled on one; it wasn't as flashy as he liked, be he knew how Lucy was when she was irritated or surprised, and he certainly didn't want to be eaten again. He simply walked faster until he was slightly behind Lucy and matched her speed. He scoffed at the simplicity and lack of flare, but he was complacent with things as they were, at least, for the moment.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark and Arc split up, there was no need to stay together for the plan to work. Arc was tasked with freeing the children, Spark would distract the gang. Spark's actual plan was to kill their leader to cripple the gang immensely, though she didn't want to tell Arc that.

The more I kill, cripple, or injure the less gangs there will be. She counted ten adults, all of them were sitting around a fire. Killing all of them would be the easiest way. The thought made her excited, and was tempting. She reached for her knife, Wait... What would Arc think if I just went around murdering adults. They can't all be savage. She remembered the guard that took care of her and Arc. She reached for the vial she kept around her neck, it held a liquid that would wipe her memory of everything after she was held captive at Eterna City.

Spark devised a new plan, to kill the leader and disable the others. She moved her hand away from the knife and decided to just paralyze them. She got into a sprinting position and readied her hand, I should send just enough to prevent them from moving but not talking, the lower the better. She sprinted around the circle, touching them just on their back.

All of them fell back, one even yelled "What the hell, I can't move." Spark set up some light bulbs and put enough electricity through them to give some light. She walked around sitting every member up in the circle.

She put out the fire and stood at the center of the circle, "Well guys, it seems like you've captured some children." She pulled out her knife and put an electrical current through it, giving off enough light to show her face, "Do I look happy to see that?" Many of the men fearfully said no, "I didn't think so, now should I kill all of you?"

Some of the men said some curse words, others pleaded for their life, "How about this, you tell me who your leader here is, and I'll only take his life." She walked around the circle, "ever hear of a game called psyduck, psyduck, golduck? Lets play my version!" She clapped her hands, "When I get to the leader you yell goose! If I get around two times without finding the golduck then I guess the psyducks will have to do." She started walking around them touching one man's head, after no response she said "psyduck" She did this to the other nine men.

"It doesn't seem like you guys are playing with me!" She pretended to frown, "That makes me sad, don't you all want to live?" She started with the first man again, "Last time, next time I'll shock you just enough so you'll feel pain but won't die, then after that I'll slit your throats." She tossed her knife up and caught it.

She began round two, again the first guy was a psyduck, then the second, then the third. One even said, "We wouldn't tell a wench like you." She sighed and stabbed her knife in the leg of the man. He screamed loudly but still looked her in her eye.

"Well you are a brave one huh. I don't think you're the leader here though, you can't be." She pulled the knife out and wiped the blade down with his shirt, "Well he isn't playing well, I think he should be put on time-out!" She kicked him in the head, knocking him out. She continued her second round with no other problems. "You guys aren't very fun to play with, I'm getting impatient." She stamped her foot pretending to be angry, "I know! Why don't we put a timer on this!" She went to where the gang kept their belongings, she found some oil for lamps and gas for cars They must have a truck! She poured the gas and oil all over the ring of men. "After this round I'll light the oil and gas, If the leader isn't found then you'll all have you're all going to be fried!" She started again, getting no results.

"Oh well." She sparked her knife and was about to plunge it into the gas when suddenly one of the men yelled, "No! No! It is the one right in front of me, please don't kill us all!" Spark smiled and walked up to the man, she thanked him and punched him in the cheek.

"Is this man telling the truth?" All of the men looked away, trying not to give it away. "Very well, I guess he was." She walked up to the man he was talking about and slew him. "Even the most loyal members of a group will betray you, I hope you guys have learned that." She sheathed her knife and walked off, shouting behind her "I hope none of you are smokers!" I told Arc to meet me outside with the captured children, I hope he is there.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
At the break of dawn, Aria packed and left the beautiful lake. Setting back onto the path she had been following, Aria began walking to Sunnyshore.

Reaching some abandoned buildings set around what appeared to be a resort. At her investigation, disapointingly, it had been sacked, and there were no supplies within sight. Continuing down the path, Aria began to feel a slight sea breeze, notifying her of her close goal.

Coming over one last rise, she beheld a disapointing excuse for a livable town, even by her standards. The few houses that weren't destroyed beyond livability were damaged to an extensive degree. Almost all the solar panels were destroyed, and the signs of vandalism were everywhere.

Aria began to approach the stingy town, but was stopped by some humans in sad excuses for guard uniforms. They formed a barrier in the hope that she would be intimidated and turn away. No such luck.

"Please move, I have been on the road for many days and require lodging. I would like to stay here in this cozy town of yours." Aria stated looking at the two young adults. They could be my age... She thought.

"None shall pass without the express permission of the all-powerful Overseer! Turn away before we are forced to take up arms against you!" one of the guards yelled a tad bit too loudly. It was obvious that they were scared of her, she was about ten time stronger than them. However, she didn't want to fight unless she had to. The mention of this "Overseer" had her curiosity peaked.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark met with Arc outside, he was giving the saved children water. Spark looked them all up, Yep no spirits in any of them, lets send them on their way. "Okay you children, I want you to get to children's city, you know where that is?" They all nodded, "I want you to tell them that you aren't spirit kids and that you would like to be, also if I find you guys in any groups I will kill you." She looked them all in the eye, "That includes groups with each other, split up and don't get caught again." She waved them off. None of them left, they were too weak. "Why are you still here?"

"Ma'am we are not strong enough to get to the city alone, we really would like to stay with you." Spark pulled out her knife and looked threatening.

"Are you insisting that we make a group?" She threw the knife just past the child, sinking it into a rock, "If you can cut me then I'll escort you halfway then it is a simple walk north. But if you don't then I'll leave you all here to die, there's no way you can keep up with us and you will surely get lost." She looked toward Oreburgh, they were standing just inside of it and she didn't want to start a true fight there and attract attention, but she also didn't want to escort these kids. "Also for this kind offer, you must all do me a favor and kill as many gang leaders as possible when you get your powers, you can inform me about how many you disband i the underground."

"How do we get there." Said one of the children, a small boy.

"I know some entrances!" Another little girl squeaked.

"Well that is good, but who will do the fight? Do you forget that you must inflict a single cut on me?" She looked at all of them, What pitiful creatures, they won't survive long. She had no intention of killing them, they didn't do anything she disapproved of yet. To Spark's surprise the little girl took the knife and stepped forward. "Well then, seems like the boys are to afraid." Spark held her arms out, like she was giving a hug then said, "Come on then."

The little girl sprinted forward and attempted to thrust the knife forward, Spark spun then gave her a small shock. "Zap!" she laughed, the little girl seemed annoyed but tried again. This time she tried to punch Spark and then swing her knife. Spark took the punch but grabbed the girl's arm before it reached her, "Tsk, tsk, I really think you should try harder." Though while Spark said this the little girl managed to sweep her leg and trip Spark. She quickly freed her hand in the same motion and made a small cut on Spark's hand. They both stood up and Spark nodded, "Well played, I admire your cunning. I doubt you'll have any trouble with fights in the future. What is your name girl?"

"I am Kalie, and I want my part of the deal done." The two boys stepped forward looking glad. Spark held her hand that had been cut out, showing them the cut.

"You see this? It wasn't done by a group, but by the efforts of one person. I don't think it is fair that you all should be able to go when only she did the work right?" She looked at the girl, "Am I correct?" She spoke to them all, "Do you see why working as a group is a bad idea? Eventually one of you will be the leader and the rest will be following orders." She motioned for the girl to follow. "The rest of you can find your own way or find someone in this town to take you."

They walked halfway to Children's City and Spark stopped, "Right near here is an entrance to the underground, if you ever need to find me then you tell someone down there and I'll be found. Only talk to me if you take a gang out, also I'll find you if I need anything." With that Spark and Arc went into the underground entrance, leaving the girl to find her own way.

"Do you think she'll make it?" Arc asked, "And how did she beat you? I've seen you react faster than that."

"I let her win to make a point, and yes she'll be fine. I don't think she is just a weak little child, she must be much stronger." They hid away and reversed their clothing so that it was black on the outside, Spark put her hair back and they did as much as they could to look exactly alike. Then they hid most of their faces, hiding their identity.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lucy - Oreburgh City
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy just sort of... held Amethyst. She hoenstly didn't think less of the girl. I mean really. They were in a world where people were murdered on a regular basis. People /cried/. That /happened/. In fact, there was something innately endearing about another person crying... And then Amethyst yelled at the top of her tiny lungs, startling LUcy briefly. Feh... She could only presume that this unknown entity had to be the girl's pokespirit. Who else could she be talking to?

...Well, how about that /thing/ standing right there for startings?

Wait, what in Arceus' name was that?! Lucy could've sworn it hadn't been there a moment ago. She immediately became suspicious of the terrifying creature that had for some reason chosen to show an image of itself to her, a person whom had never seen Pokemon before. She found herself not liking this. Before she could get involved Amethyst began to squirm out of her arms, and stood on her own. Lucy accepted this begrudgingly, and stood back...watching.

A male she did not recognize approached her and asked if he could... join their group. "...Hi. We're heading on out to Mount Coronet. Follow as long as you'd like" she responded in a rather lazy manner. She hoped he'd understand why she was distant and perhaps slightly dismissive. She didn't know about him, but to her there was no group to speak of. A grou pimplied organization, and there was none. She was just a person trying to make her way across the region with a bunch of dudes following her in her mind. ...Then again, she felt a bond between herself and Amethyst. Perhaps they could be considered a group? A pair? ...Amethyst wound up attacking it though, and it seemed to vanish. Lucy tensed a bit, but was otherwise content to just... watch this. She was completely unaware that there was totally a dude /literally/ right behind her. Thus, as she watched this odd conversation going on, she casually and accidentally backed right into Creed, mildly startling her. It was really up to him to react to being backed into at this point, but hey... Lucy hadn't tried to eat him. That's a good start, right?!

It was at that point that Amethyst would make her way back to Lucy and hug her waist. Lucy was slightly flustered by this, but lightly returned the embrace, holding Amethyst to her for the moment being. Despite Lucy's hilarious metabolism, she was very healthy weight-wise compared to the average skin n' bones child. One could even go as far to say that she would've qualified as ever so slightly chubby by pre-apocolypse standards. The point was, she was totally very huggable. Meanwhile, she had been trapped between Amethyst and Creed, leaving Creed /apparently/ free to try whatever wily shenanigans he was up to.

"...I'll take you there..." she responded in a somewhat quiet tone, hesitating a moment before continuing. "...But I don't know that anything will be left." she continud in a somewhat somber tone. It wasn't meant to hurt the smaller girl, but she didn't want to lie either.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria eyed the two guards, making them shift uncomfortably. Seeing that they weren't about to move, she powered up two small shadow balls, one in each hand.

"Okay, here's how it's going to go down. If you tell me everything you know about this 'Overseer' and move, I let you live. If not, and you stand your ground, you die." As if to prove her point, Aria powered the dark orbs even more.

"Please don't kill me! I'll tell you ev-" One guard managed to say before getting cut off by his partner.

"No. He won't. We have no usefull information for you." The other guard said in a stern voice. Aria, seeing that this was getting nowhere, pushed her shadow balls in their respective directions, the miniature explosions killing them on impact.

Aria walked through the small town, and soon came to a house that wasn't damaged. The large metal structure towered above her, and at that moment, she knew where to go.

Walking in, the first thing that Aria noticed was the arena. A large, chalked out battle arena stood a floor below hers, which was a catwalk over said arena. She soon found stairs, and walked down to the center of the arena.

"It isn't very often that we have vissitorsss..." Said a serpentine voice that made Aria's fur tingle.

"Well, I guess I'm a special occasion then." Aria replied whirling around to face a man that looked as serpentine as he sounded. He had a long, drawn out face, and was unnaturally thin, but what grabbed her attention were the two bloodred fangs that extended from his mouth.

"I am guessing that you are this 'Overseer' that I have heard about?" Aria continued, trying her hardest to act innocent, while forming a battle plan in her head.

"Ah, sso you have heard of me. Tell me, issn't thiss the most ssstabilized government that you have sseen? No crimess, no murder, it iss perfect compared to the resst of this incompetent world." At this, he stepped out of the shadows, and Aria noticed his height.

Napoleon syndrome... Of course it's Napoleon syndrome... Aria thought as she prepared to jump and draw her knife, which was strapped to her belt.

"Now that iss no way to be treating a fellow Pokessspirit, is it?" The little man asked, seeing Aria tense up. Seeing that her ruse wasn't going to work, she went through with her actions.

Aria quickly drew the nine inch long knife and leaped at the Overseer. The Overseer, expecting this, jumped over her and used her to propel him into the center of the arena, while making Aria crash into the ground. Aria got up, dusted off, and began walking towards the Overseer, this time drawing a throwing knife from a hidden scabbard on he pants leg. She threw it, and this time it hit its mark. The blade went directly through one of his slitted pupils, killing him instantly.

Aria searched the body, and found nothing but a card key labeled 'Underground'. Deciding that this could be useful, she put it into her pocket and left the building.

As aria was walking through town, she saw an alley that was also marked 'Underground'. Walking to the end, she found a door that required a card key, and , just as she had thought, the one that she had found on the Overseer worked. Entering the dark cave, Aria mentally prepared herself for the task at hand.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AMETHYST YULA
Oreburgh

Amethyst sniffled quietly. Too much pain for one girl to bear. Hopefully there'd be something mildly entertaining to do. Amy picked up the book she had tossed off to the side, no longer worried about the dirty condition of it. It was still a book. She stood close enough to Lucy that she could still feel her, while she looked down at the book, wiping dirt off of the cover. Maybe this book will explain what happened to the world...

Years
The older girl told him that they were heading towards mt. Coronet, in a rather dismissive manner, and that he could tag along. Ryan realized from her behavior that she was sort of reluctant to have a bunch of people following her around, but she seemed attached to the younger girl. They actually kind of reminded him of his mom and sister all of those years ago before his mom became corrupted and sold them into slavery in Johto.

<Well Ryan, how about a peace offering or something? Maybe some of those berries you have?> Ryan Checked his pouch, but saw that they were gone. "Crap" Ryan muttered under his breath. Hm... Maybe i could give them my ring...Ryan went to remove his ring, but realized it was gone. He just stared at his hand for a moment, wondering if he was hallucinating.

"What the heck!" Ryan exclaimed, then shut up when he remembered there were other people around. <Well, looks like you found a way to lose something that is pretty much permanently attached to you!>

Ryan shook his head and thought for a bit, and decided to give away one of his grenades, since he had nothing else.

<Is it really smart to give one of those away?> Casper asked " i dont want to look like an a-hole" Ryan replied. He pulled out the black grenade and walked towards the older girl with it, and waited for her to notice him.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria looked around the cave passageway as she walked. It wasn't that large, and smelled like newly churned earth to her. Therefore, the passage is fairly new... Aria concluded as she continued to walk.

Many minutes later, she walked out of the small passageway into a large cavern, which stretched in both directions. She began walking own the right sided passageway, and was soon lost in a seemingly endless labrynth of tunnels.

As she approached one turn, she heard something move behind her. Seeing two teenagers walk by, she decided to follow. As Aria got to the branch that they had taken, she saw them walking fast, with their heads hung low.

Readying herself, she followed a small pathway through various other passages, and, as she had hoped, came out quite a bit ahead of the two teens. She mentally prepared herself. If there was going to be a fight, she was going to be ready.

Ill try throwing knives at both, then if that doesn't work, bring out the close-combat knife. That'll kill any humans, but something tells me they aren't all human... Aria thought, although keeping a neutreal stance, as to not alert them of her actions.

"Greetings." Aria said in a slightly monotone voice. She would see how this would go, and respond appropriately.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark heard a female voice greeting her, she waved off Arc signaling him to leave. She put her hand to her knife but turned around "Why hello" Spark spoke in her most innocent voice, sounding like a little girl "I hope I can help you!" she is armed, nobody approaches others down here unarmed. "Please don't be scared, I promise that a fight between us will be swift and painful." Her voice started to get a lot more threatening at the end almost speaking through her teeth at the word painful. She readied her fist, she wouldn't be caught off guard here.

Arc
Arc understood the signal to leave, but he gave another signal. He made a clone using double team and sent the clone to be ready to replace Spark if there was a fight. He then got ready to flee in the event of a fight.

Back