• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Opal & Coral [Coming soon - Winter 2008-2009]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Awsome! Its back! This was here when I started here XD Good Luck! Maybe we could get a Beta this time!

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
  • This is a really good hack Kike-Scott you are off on a nice start good luck on both hacks.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • wow those tiles look spotless. i'm glad to see that you've continued on with this hack. still looks promising.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • Hehe, very few people noticed the golden magikarp in the other forums,:D. Well, if you want to know what's doing that thing there, you have to wait to te beta release, sorry.

Well, today i have some new Pokémon to show:
    Riolu.png

Lucario.png

Riolu and Lucario, those Pokés are kinda important in the hack ;).

I hope you like them, cya!

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Sweet! Lucario and Rioul! Heh, well.. I cant think of anything else to say XD But Im looking forward to this hack!

Great Job and Good Luck Kike-Scott!

Last edited:

jj_olli

It's coming...
    Years
  • Nice Kike, can't you expand the rom, to put in all Sinnoh Pokés, it's just an idea. The riolu and the Lucario look great.

Last edited:

Dark Empoleon

Armored Emperor Penguin
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2012
    This hack looks amazing, hard to tell is a Ruby rom. Will there be any diving/going under water in this hack?

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
  • Looks awesome Kike-Scott I'd really like to help out being a spriter or story-idea creater of some sort.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • HEY WTF!! lol you gave Lucario Huge Power?? i hope you do know that DOUBLES its attack... which it already has 110 base atk? that is SOOO wrong on so many levels dude.

oh well... not as if it will be used for competitive battle.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • @Samson: I know, I thinked that's a very funny idea, but, what ability you sugest?
    Hey, i have new screens!
    Mt.Altius_01.png

Mt.Altius_02.png

It's Mt. Altius, in the Altius Range, i hope you like this, Cya!

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • Wow! Again you posted really nice screens
    Hope to see some screens from Yellow Trees(or how are they called?)like how the scripts will work on it (if they will have scripts)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back