• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Opal & Coral [Coming soon - Winter 2008-2009]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Oh PLease, PLEASE expand the rom and put all shinnoh pokemon it!!

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • you should really just give Lucario Inner Focus as well. giving it Guts would be one thing, but then going as far as giving it Huge Power? that'd be a disaster!

anywho, love the cave screens. keep it up!

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
  • Is it ever going to be avaliable to the public?

I just read through this whole thread, OMG this is awesome just have to ask when it's going to be ready.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    This is looking very Nice Kike-Scott, especially with the Shiny Magikarp (Golden Magikarp) and the DP text and Textboxes.

Also I noticed for some of the DP Pokémon have numbers such as 387, 390 and so on, how are you going to make it that the game doesn't mess up or Freeze after you catch them?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Jeje... You love using FR tiles on RSE games, don't you? XD

Well, I'm not a Lucario fan myself (I prefer other DP Pokemon), but I'm sure that'll make a lot of fans happy. I'll just cross my fingers at least Palkia makes it out here (yeah, put also Dialga to make it fair for the others :P)

Keep it up, Kike!

Years
  • Hmm...nice to see you back Kike Scott. I like you tiles, they look exact to the DP ones. Keep up the great work.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    I'll be looking forward to this one. It really has a D/P feel that you were probably aiming for.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back