• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] The Display Cafe

Coffee

Banned
Years
LISa4KK.png

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years

same tbh

I totally concur with Klippy, the cartoony style on your past two pieces are beautiful and very charismatic. The one referenced has some intriguing shading to it ... almost grainy, or like ripples in water. Were you trying to emulate a certain style or artist, or just playing around? How do you feel about the outcome of this piece?​

Coffee

Banned
Years

same tbh

I totally concur with Klippy, the cartoony style on your past two pieces are beautiful and very charismatic. The one referenced has some intriguing shading to it ... almost grainy, or like ripples in water. Were you trying to emulate a certain style or artist, or just playing around? How do you feel about the outcome of this piece?​
I was more or less just playing around yes. And I feel like I could have used better colors for the shading. But other than I am fine with it :D

Years
Ooh, can I get some more insight on what the names are about? I like the sketchy ballpoint pen like style for the outlines, shading, and even the colors, but really liked that you used the background color to fill in the main base. It's a good choice and make it really shine through.

Coffee

Banned
Years
Ooh, can I get some more insight on what the names are about? I like the sketchy ballpoint pen like style for the outlines, shading, and even the colors, but really liked that you used the background color to fill in the main base. It's a good choice and make it really shine through.
Haha those are the Japanese names for them :D

Years
Haha those are the Japanese names for them :D

waaaa

I totally thought I knew the japanese names so for some reason I thought it was something else. Curse you international release, I didn't learn the japanese names enough!!

Back