• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sophrosune [OCC]

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
...Why am I not at my character's Pokemon? XD; Although to tell the truth, I was actually hoping for a Sewaddle o3o /I have this username for a reason

I'm hoping you meant Hoodsy when you put down "Bugsy".

I'll try and get something up when I'm at home since I'm s'pposed to be working on stuff for college at the moment. /slacker

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Blasted.... Oh well. xDDD

Hm! Was totally not expecting a Chinchou. :D Figured a Horsea or Goldeen but a Chinchou!? Awesome cakes. Since our JP has been voided I guess I'll wait until the end of today for Arcaray's finished reply.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
How is Chinchou going to battle in a jungle? o.o Also, sweet, a Larvesta! On the other hand, it'll evolve at level 59...not so sweet. Ah well. I'm not going to fall into the same traps I did in my first RPs, where I caught too many Pokemon in the beginning.

Can't wait to start on my post. Kinda confused about the fence-route-sea-jungle thing, though. Care to clarify?

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
How is Chinchou going to battle in a jungle? o.o Also, sweet, a Larvesta! On the other hand, it'll evolve at level 59...not so sweet. Ah well. I'm not going to fall into the same traps I did in my first RPs, where I caught too many Pokemon in the beginning.

Can't wait to start on my post. Kinda confused about the fence-route-sea-jungle thing, though. Care to clarify?

Lol... I'm gonna have to hold it probably.... or something.... X.X I'll think of some ideas.

And.... shouldn't Supersonic be a noise type? O.o;

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
You can rather stay in the fence and take one of two different routes (left or right) or you can jump the fence.

Simple enough, right?

AND YES SUPERSONIC SHOULD BE NOISE TYPE. XC;
But, just to note, Chincou can walk on land with its bottom fins. They work as legs. :3

King!

better
Years
>:(((((((((

BONSLY SUCKS.

*ragequits

REALLY, OUT OF ALL THE POKEMON I HAD TO GET A BONSLY? ;__________;

Well, at least I'll fave fun with it's personality...also, having trouble deciding which route to take...WHY ARE ALL THE GOOD POISON TYPES SEPARATE? Dx

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Don't worry, Sudowoodo sucks less. At least it can evolve at level 17...*sniffle* Late evolutions never bothered me until now...

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
I just noticed, why is it 'Ray-Ray's Green backpack' when everybody else has 'Bag'?

I've half-done with my post. I feel like I'm really writing too much...

EDIT: I finally posted!

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
That's exactly what I want to know. :C I think Hydroxylapatite is dying too...NOOOOOOOOOO! :'(

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Threads that have been inactive for a month cannot be revived by members.

The Game master can revive this before two months after the last active post.

Back