• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dante Will Cry [LP - Devil May Cry 3]

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Let's Play Devil May Cry 3 -
Dante's Awakening: Special Edition

DMC3FrontCover.jpg

Introduction

Well, I've been wanting to do an LP on this game for quite a while now. Now that I found some time on my hand, I thought 'Sure, let's go ahead' and made this. Just so you guys know, DMC3 has been my favorite game for a good amount of time. I was hooked right after the first mission and I've been obsessed ever since. :D; Oh and my first language ain't English. So excuse me if I fail. And this being my first Let's Play, I just hope you guys would be kind enough to post some suggestions which would help me make it better. Cuz, you know, I'd hate it if an LP of my fave game goes waste Especially if a lazy bum like me is actually putting a decent amount of effort into it!. With that being said, without further ado, let's get to the Let's Play!

Episode 1: The Creepy Invitation!

Notice

Some scenes in this game may not suitable for younger audiences.

Also, please do post suggestions. I'd appreciate it if your comments don't come off as rude, though. I'm only a total beginner at LPs, after all. And doing video LPs isn't an easy task. Especially if you are, for some weird reason, a little nervous while doing the recording. :/ Thanks for reading/watching!

Yours faithfully, Derozio~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Your voice is cute, Derodero. I like it. xD

Anyways, you definitely sound a little shy right now, but considering it's your first video LP it's not surprising. I'm sure you'll get better and give us more commentary as you carry on. :> The game looks interesting, and I'm hoping to see more. ;D

On a side note... when you said the weapons were 'Devil Arms' I thought of the weapons in Tales of Symphonia, derp.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
Years
Good Job! XD That was really good (though you were really nervous but its your first time so who cares XD) I've always wanted to play DMC3 but never got to it SO THIS IS FABULOUS~ I hope to see more updates soon.
Dante gives so much fanservice I like :D

derozio

Years

DMC3SE LP IS BACKZ!!11

Binarypeaches said:
Your voice is cute, Derodero. I like it. xD

Anyways, you definitely sound a little shy right now, but considering it's your first video LP it's not surprising. I'm sure you'll get better and give us more commentary as you carry on. :> The game looks interesting, and I'm hoping to see more. ;D

On a side note... when you said the weapons were 'Devil Arms' I thought of the weapons in Tales of Symphonia, derp.
Haha, I'm glad you liked my voice, Tara. But I thought I'd go with 'only subs' this time. Considering how nervous I was in the last video to actually speak something, subs seemed a better idea. What do you guys think? Should I make my third video with my voice or should I use subs? :o

And yeah, its not surprising to think of your fave series every-time you hear even something remotely related to them. I understand, Tara. ;)

DarkDoom3000 said:
DMC3 is my second favourite PS2 game (behind MGS3 [/MGSfanboy])

so I approve.
I know I'm late but thanks a bunch! <3; I love MGS too. :D

Wansen said:
Good Job! XD That was really good (though you were really nervous but its your first time so who cares XD) I've always wanted to play DMC3 but never got to it SO THIS IS FABULOUS~ I hope to see more updates soon.
Dante gives so much fanservice I like
Oh, you should totally give this game a try. It is not gonna disappoint, I tell you. :)

Anyway, the next episode is here:

Episode 2: Kicking some demonic buttheads!

Years
Fabio's stamp of approval.

Yes guys, he is allowed to bump this because I agreed if he drops this LP like he did before, imma hunt him down and kick his ass! >:3

Seriously, don't stop this LP!​

derozio

Years
Aye aye, Captain. I'll try my best to not let this ship sink...I mean, I won't let this die! XD; I'll record the next mission. But yeah, I need you guys to tell me if I should go with the Subs or not. Do tell me your opinions, peeps. :3

moments.

quixotic
Years
Awesome stuff! I love these "mash the attack buttons as fast as you can" games! :D

But yeah, the subtitles were ok, but during the action and stuff, we had to look down the bottom to read them which distracted us from the actual gameplay. I think talking is better, but you could record it separately to playing so you can semi plan out some things you want to talk about if you struggle with things to say whilst playing.

But yeah, keep this going! And definitely keep the shorter video lengths!

derozio

Years
First of all, thanks for posting here, Moo. Love ya! <3; And yeah, I guess you're right. I'll do away with the Subs in the next episode. Video lengths will be short, yeah. Thanks again! :D

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
Haha, the beginning of the 2nd episode was pretty darn funny. Although subs are okay, I would rather hear you talk Vikalp! In time you'll get use to talk so you won't be so nervous, plus it's more interesting hearing your voice.

But it's awesome you're doing a DMC LP, especially #3, since it's my faaaavvvvourite, so I'll be sure to keep watching. :D

derozio

Years
Pokey said:
I'm posting not because I was told to, but because it's a cool playthrough of a cool game. NOT BECAUSE I WAS TOLD TO ;;

Anyway, nice. I'll be lurking this.
The first sentence was SO not necessary. NO NECESSARY! ;;

But yes, you better do. And post too! :P

Dondon said:
Don't abandon this! I am interested in seeing you play through this game!
Don't worry, I won't Dondon~ Glad to know you're interested in it. :3

Maly said:
Haha, the beginning of the 2nd episode was pretty darn funny. Although subs are okay, I would rather hear you talk Vikalp! In time you'll get use to talk so you won't be so nervous, plus it's more interesting hearing your voice.

But it's awesome you're doing a DMC LP, especially #3, since it's my faaaavvvvourite, so I'll be sure to keep watching. :D
Omg maly, third is my fave too! :D; Well yeah, next episode will consist of my voice. I've recorded the video. Now all that remains is 'my voice'. Gotta add that. The video will probably be up later today. Stay tuned. :)

Years
Haha, brilliant commentary. Don't you dare do subs, it would kill the humour. :D It looks like I might have to give this series a go. But I might start with DMC4, idk...

Back