• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • Erm, he was referring to someone a few posts up, I think. And I roughly agree with you on those ages, give or take a year.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • Oh! Chairman Kaga, no no no, wasn't talking about you. I was talkin to the REAL pig, or, I mean, his screaname has something to do with a pig. Sorry >< I should been for exact on the name!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • XD I'm so sorry! I just thought I was being called a womanizer or something for saying I liked Misty's Tears! My fault entirely, I'm terribly sorry! >_<;;

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • Hehe, it seems things are getting rather tangled up here ain't it.
    And about those ages...I would LIKE those to be the ages of the characters
    but that's not the case because May just said in Advanced that she was 10 years
    old, so how can she be 13 already in advanced generation? Well, I guess you guys
    can agree that the agreement on Chairman_Kaga's character ages is based solely on the fact that we all sicerely hope the characters would be in that range because it would more or less "connect" to us because the age difference would'nt be so far behind/apart...

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Well! Ash didn't say he was 13 but ...

Tkinc said:
    Wait a second...when did Ash say he was 13 years old?
    That woruld make may 3 years younger than Ash right?
    That doesn't make any sense. May IS 2 years younger than Ash
    and she IS 10 years old (only makes sense) so that would make Ash
    12 still....@_@
    In the begining of Hoenn Saga, He says that it's been 3 yrs since he started his pokemon journey and that means he i 13 caz he was 10 in begining.
    Hehe, it seems things are getting rather tangled up here ain't it.
    And about those ages...I would LIKE those to be the ages of the characters
    but that's not the case because May just said in Advanced that she was 10 years
    old, so how can she be 13 already in advanced generation? Well, I guess you guys
    can agree that the agreement on Chairman_Kaga's character ages is based solely on the fact that we all sicerely hope the characters would be in that range because it would more or less "connect" to us because the age difference would'nt be so far behind/apart...
    Yep i agree with you that Guys around here are just keeping that age range for the characters caz they are in the same range and they want the characters to be in the same range too. lol.

Tkinc

Years
  • Wait...you mean in the beginning of Pokemon Advanced? 3 years...hmm...I don't remember it saying that, but Iguess it does make sense...6 seasons=3 years
    rather than 6 seasons=2 years. Then that would reason why Ash has become more mature in Advanced Generation. Stupidty=lower ^^ such as the comparison with the reactions on love---Ash asks the naive question that when people kiss they change and Misty returns the question by saying that "We'll just have to find out..." and Ash looks dumbfounded [nidoran(m)+nidoran(f) episode]; where as when May talks about the love between those two people in the Volbeat+Illumise Episode, and Ash says "Love?", where May replies "YOU'LL understand when your older (haha--although Ash IS older--he's 13 for heaven's sake!)" and then Ash sighly says "oh boy" (maturely) ;) Do you guy's also see the change in Ash's maturity level?

NEW UPDATE ON THE AGES SPECTRUM:
    Ash: 13 (Say's he's 3 years older than he was when started (10 yrs.))
    Misty: 15 (2 years older than Ash, 5 years older than May ;))
    Brock:17 OR 18 (4 years older than Ash, 2 years than Misty)
    May: 10 (3 YEARS YOUNGER! ...she's pretty grown...)
    Max: 8 (2 years younger than May (only makes sense)
    Team Rocket: 19-20 (3 years have past and the artist said they were 17
    when the journey began for Ash)

~Ozy~

Years
  • I sincerely hope not. Togepi was an evil leech creature who ruined Misty. Togetic, if anything, would be a worse drain on Misty.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    No, but she should. I really love Togetic, and I would like to see it again. :)

~Ozy~

Years
  • Do read, please:

Quietly fishing in the forest after running away from her three horrible sisters in Cerulean City, young Misty's life was thrown into turmoil when a brave figure burst through the greenery clutching a half dead Pikachu and stole her bike. Taken completely by surprise and also taken with the heroic figure this young man initially presented, Misty was left stranded in the forest.

Tracking down her stolen bike, she found it a melted slag and finally snapped after years of psychological abuse at the hands of her sisters.

Tracking the young man to Viridian City Poke-Center, Misty found the young boy (Ash), Nurse Joy (Nurse Joooy!) and herself under seige by Team Rocket and the world's happiest (and best) Pokemon - Koffing.

Misty, the Shreiking Maiden, helped Ash fight them off until a recovered Pikachu blasted the (then) sinister Team Rocket away and destroyed the Center in the process.

Unable to help herself despite discovering Ash to be younger than herself and not half as dramatic and take-charge as she'd first thought, Misty was falling head over heels in love, but managed to fight off the impulse thanks to Ash's incredibly annoying behavior and attitude.

Reminding herself that he owed her a bike, Misty used this as an excuse to follow the young boy across the countryside, taking every opportunity in those early days to hug and rub against him.

Meeting Brock, she discovered another mysterious, dark stranger, this one much more handsome than Ash and also older than herself.

However his only interest seemed to be in mothering Ash and he soon proved to be almost as immature as Ash in some occasions, most notably when bumping into a Nurse Joy (Nurse Joooy!) or Officer Jenny.

A red head, her fiery temper often matches her hair color. She is far from a 'perfect' character, often beating her Pokemon (Psyduck) or out and out abandoning them (A Mermaid Tale) and also giving the two boys their licks as well (getcha mind outta da gutta!).

An outstanding feature of hers is she is an extremely strong female character, like Jesse, much like a boy, which is why she is hassled alot by Ash for acting like a boy.

However that was first series Misty, we must now note about second series Misty

A moment of silence in memory of Misty.

She was brash, outspoken and almost always positively cheerful.
    She didn't stand for fools, she never allowed an insult to go unpunished, she knew she was beautiful, she could make you feel alive with a smile and lower than low with a frown.

Gone now, maybe forever.

The villain behind this dark disapperance?

Togepi.

Discovered by Ash, cared for by Brock, the Freaky Little Egg Thingy hatched and instantly latched itself onto Misty, spying in her an almost infinite supply of powerful, vibrant life energy for the vile Energy Leech.
    Saddled with the monster, her mind psychically attacked so that she thinks she loves it, Misty has had that vitality and life-energy ripped from her very body by the vile monstrosity that is Togepevil.

Witness Misty's reaction whenever Togepi is gone. She becomes worried, concerned, unable to think straight unless she can get her hands back onto the heartless abortion of a Pokemon.
    The standard reaction of a caring Mother, isn't it?

Yes.... BUT NO!

This reaction is a result of the psychic residue of Togepi's energy leech. When physical contact is broken and Togepi is no longer able to suck her very life-force from the red-head, an emergency psychic implant in Misty's head makes her anxious and confused, breaking down into tears and blindly attempting to re-establish said physical contact.

In some cases, however, this vile psychic link has been broken, such as in Misty Meets Her Match, when Rudy makes Misty so happy that she forgets all about the nasty little Egg Bastard.

However, in the end, the little bastard always gets it's claws back into poor little Misty and drags her back down. How long can she possibly withstand the monstrous might of the vile Vampire Pokemon?
    Her core personality, that brash, outspoken and almost always positively cheerful Red-Head, has kept her from collapsing in a coma or out and out dying for a long time now, but even she can't defeat Togepi's constant leeching of her life-force forever.

Unless of course, a certain emotionally crippled little Action Hero takes matters into his own hands or a certain tanned, toned and squinty-eyed Gym Leader returns to wreak vengeance on the monster that is hurting his friend.

Or maybe we'll just get lucky and Chubbo will sit on it.

Taken with credit form Pokemopolis.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Eh, I was lazy when I posted that. But you can have you opinion if you want.

even if it is wrong...j/k

But I. for one, am glad to see the demon-leech gone.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Misty Lover17 said:
    I think Misty was 10-12 years old when the series began. She doesn't look like a 10 year old at the beginning, though. She looked more like a pre-teen[12 years old] because of her figure.Plus, she looks really nice.^_^ So I say she was twelve when the series began. So I would say that she's now fifthteen in the current episodes.^_^

letter.JPG

Kawaii!^_^
    EEEEEEE!!! I love that pic. I love her fanart. ^___^

ashmisty2.jpg

From the fourth opening(US). Misty looks cool.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • im back.... again.... *everyone facefalls*

i read it all ... all the pages from my last post. looks like its proved that misty IS older than ash... but that other bio was cool. i never looked at togepi as an evil leechy thingy from outer space with a spiky brain to suck out other people's thoughts and stuff....

KAWAII!!! where do u's GET all those pics?

Tkinc

Years
  • (laughs) ^-^

I thought relatively the same thing. It made Misty mature of course, but she began to looses her sense of true "personality". Yet, doesn't Misty remind you somewhat like Pikachu is with Ash? The only difference is, is that Ash and pikachu are friends, and pikachu is HIDEOUSLY STRONG, while that leechy togepi (togetic now) is like a mommy's boy/girl, sucking all of the personalty out of young maiden Misty

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back