• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
  • Hey! it's not so.

Lancelite i liked your pic very much. It is just perfectly drawn resembling a girl in saree. I hope you can draw another pic showing misty in kurta sulwar. :D :P .
    I have seen and also participated in that kendo!! ( i think it's japenese style of fight using bamboo sticks as swords.)

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • kendo kendo..... it IS that bamboo stick fighting... usually at this time id expect to see a LOT of members posted here... but today im just seeing nobody came here to this club.. boo.... where are all the active members?

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • hm.... i guess no other members are coming online... THIS CLUB DIED!! *cries*

its only me and ujjwalpokemon...... WHERE ARE U ACTIVE MEMBER DUDES!!!!!! and nobody else saw that pic i posted and the pic i drew... *cries harder*

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Some of us need sleep, you know...

And yeah, you hit it on the head. Misty'd look awesome all dolled up for Kendo. And I did like your pic, I was just wiped to the point of not commenting.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • YAYNESS SOMEONE SAW!!!!

sleep? its some 8:57pm!!!!!! oh wait... i guess everyone comes online when IM really asleep... but then how come nobody came online since all day-nite yesterday?

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • *swings arm* "endowment for arts..." whats that mean?

thanx about the second pic! hey today's a saturday morning.. at least i think it is near the states..... WHERE IS EVERYBODY???!!!!!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    o.O; I dunno what's the topic. How about which Misty GameBoy Sprite DID you like?

=/ I think the FR/LG sprites sucks. o.o; The GSC Misty looked sorta ... erm ... sexy, but old.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • im too active? WHA???? thats new... XD

i STILL dont get it about the pic..... whats wrong with it? her attributes? she looks the same as all the other pics.... i think O_o

about the sprites... yea. FR/LG is boring looking..... GSC was cool.... but as the dude said rite now... she looked old. well sorta so did all the other Kanto leaders to me.... maybe.....

Going off topic into gaming stuff...... Its hinted a few times in FR/LG that it the ORIGINAL "3 years ago" time when the WHOLE adventures began.. since it goes with the same time as R/S... BOTH those stories are in the "3 years ago" time. DONT talk about the manga's cos their stories are different sorta from the games.
    Now if Diamond and Pearl were to have Johto in it.. it would have to be AFTER the "3 years ago" time. The original GSC was after that '3 years ago" time too. In FR/LG the FameChecker says that Misty has high hope about the dating spot of Cerulean's Cove or whatever that place is called. Its reffering to the part where u crash her date in GSC IN THE FUTURE!!! So since GSC is the future of it all... its natural for Misty to look old... along with all the other gym leaders.

big post ~YaYnEsS!i!

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Hey! what's happening.

Anyway i just posted around to save the club cause the club is in fourth page lol. I think the pic of misty in GSC is dam good though i think Lg hasn't a good impression and i don't have FR. :bandit:

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
    Years
  • "i STILL dont get it about the pic..... whats wrong with it? her attributes? she looks the same as all the other pics.... i think O_o"

From the waist down and the neck up, yeah... Although most fan art is a bit fanciful in-between-just not that fanciful.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • mWHA...?????? DUDE JUST SAY THE WHOLE THING PROPERLY!!! WHATS WRONG WITH HER NECK AND WAIST AND WHATS IN THE MIDDLE? I guess her tummy... her shoulders... arms.... er... how did that guy say it.... her "busts" XD .... and what else did i miss?

and her pics? sure i'll post them... and didnt anyone see my stupid theories?? brb!! *goes off to find pics*

edit: I found Misty from GSC...
    The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !
    she DOES look older... her hair's different too..... and ur rite... she does look sexy now after i see her properly...

that poor guy who's date we crashed .... XD what a girl he lost ^_^;

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Alright, now what seems to be the argument here? The statements are...err...all over the place.

Maybe it's because I've done it since the inception of the BMB, but I like resolving these sort of things <_<;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back