• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
Hi LaZ, just wanted to tell you about a glitch a found in olivine city in LC Beta 2. When i tried to fly from within olivine city, they showed me a kanto map instead of a johto map. Its not much of a problem for me because i actually like it but you know i just wanted to inform you i attached some pictures if you want to see them by the way, YOUR HACK ROCKS!!!!! :D

That glitch was already reported, but thanks anyways.

Also, if I receive 20+ (not by the same people) requests via private message before 22:00 GMT+1
Then I will make a seperate "Pokemon Locations FAQ" for the current beta.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024
found a little glitch.
i was just riding around with my bike trying to hatch my egg near New Bark, so i could show the professor and not have to wait 'till i got the fly HM, AND i found that the player is able to ride the bike in the Sprout Tower
:)
btw i love this hack.. thanks.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2022
I've been playing this hack for awhile now, and I have really enjoyed it so far. There are a few glitches and grammatical errors here and there, but this is still easily one of the greatest hacks I've played, and it's surely nice to see at least one hacker that has enough dedication to recreate a complete Kanto. I eagerly await the third beta. :D

By the way, I think you should scrap the whole random weather thing, to be honest. Having it consistently change from rain to sandstorm to normal etc. is kind of annoying. I think an option should be available in the beginning of the hack to choose to have the weather or not, and if that's not possible, an extra version without it. Just my opinion.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024
biking is also available in the diner where the man who supplies strength is, and it is available in the lighthouse

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
I'm sorry for my absence, i've been busy, i'm gonna work on new stuf for LC soon. I'm bored right now.. i just made my richie avatar on paint out of boredom, I'm gonna work on the pokedexs appearance soon. and add wind as a weather effect

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2016
Hey i`ve been playing this hack for a week and i got to say it`s awesome in the next spoiler tag I posted a question read below:
Spoiler:

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Hey i`ve been playing this hack for a week and i got to say it`s awesome in the next spoiler tag I posted a question read below:
Spoiler:

Latias doesn't learn luster purge, it learns mist ball. Latios is the one that learns Luster Purge.

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2011
Not bad at all LinkandZelda... proud of what you are doing. I'm even making a walkthrough of this game on my YouTube account and I'm enjoying it a lot. A glitch that happened is that after I went surfing... I got a gender change. You better fix that if you have time, it's disturbing.

rjgbadger

Amateur Breeder
Years
What do I do once I get to Cinnabar Axel sits there telling me he can't find anything. What do I do at this point?

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
What do I do once I get to Cinnabar Axel sits there telling me he can't find anything. What do I do at this point?

Check the Walkthrough in my signature next time.

Why did I even make a walkthrough if people keep asking questions >_>
That's it, I am canceling my "Pokemon Locations Faq" for this beta, until I see people actually READING the walkthrough instead of asking it here >_>

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
No!! :(
Don't be mad he might be new here and he didn't see your sign :)
I read that and it was totally awesome and helpful too :)

It isn't just him. I see a lot of people asking such questions in this topic. It just pisses me off. It makes me feel as if writing the walkthrough was a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back