• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Forum Game Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2015
    So these are the basic rules...

Pick a Pokemon game, and you character name and gender. I don't own many games, but all the info i need can be found online, so no matter, just pick your game!

Any Pokemon can be found, and yes, trading is allowed, both with others, and multiple characters! Yes, i will allow that :)

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Could you clarify the rules a bit? This seems like it could be fun, but it's just that don't get it =3=

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2015
    It's pokemon, but with every pokemon able to be caught. Just pick a game (red, diamond, x, whatever) and your character info, and i will spawn you into the game of your choice!

Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to PokeCommunity!

One thing I'd like to mention is that any Pokemon related forum games belong over in Pokemon Trivia rather than here in The Playground. Despite the name discrepancy, they are a twin set of forum sections that cover roughly the same thing, with Pokemon Trivia being the place where all Pokemon-themed forum games belong. All other types of forum games belong here in The Playground.

Also, your rules do not apppear clear enough to just move this game over to Pokemon Trivia, so I'll close this for now. If I were you, I'd try to make the rules a little clearer and then check with Ash or Squirrel and see if the rules are clear enough before posting the game over in Pokemon Trivia.

EHVbDVi.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back