• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Phoenix awakes

Years
  • Hi everyone!

My name is Amras Anárion (Anarlaurendil on Deviantart) and and since the time that I'm registered on this forum, it's time to formally introduce myself.
    I've been a Pokémon fanatic since the 1st Generation. I got my first Gameboy Color with Pokémon Red and Blue for my 10th anniversary in '99 (very symbolic date for a Pokémon trainer).

Since then i've been a huge lover of the franchise, later playing and mastering all games up to Pokémon RedFire, I had to get of at Gen 4 because I could never have a Nintendo DS. There follows a very long pause.

It was not until early 2018 that I returned to the Pokémon world by playing the most famous French fangame : Pokémon Gemme.
    Kalos has never had the opportunity to shine much in the Pokémon fan-dev, but it could evolve with the Starter Kit of Nuri Yuri : PSDK. It made me want to create my own Pokémon game and that's how Pokémon Sacred Phoenix was born on June 23, 2018. Ho-Oh is the figurehead and promises a lot of originality through its strong ancient/medieval-fantasy influence.

Anyways, i'm honored to share my work with everyone :)

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Welcome to the community! Your name sounds a lot like the names found in J.R.R Tolkien's works. But your idea is great! So, what's your favourite Pokemon?

Years
  • Thank you for the welcoming

erik destler said:
    Kalos def deserves more love haha.
    By saying Kalos, I was referring to France, the country that inspired Pokémon X / Y.
    That said, my fangame is happening in a original region that is border of the ancient Kalos: Keltios. The plot has links with the Ultimate Weapon. In a general way, I created all the geography around Kalos as it might be 2,500 years ago.

My favorite Pokémon is Ho-Oh of course. In not legendary, it is Salamence.
    And indeed SidTheRiser07, there is a Lord of the Rings and fantasy side in my. This is transcribed in my Pokémon universe.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hit here Amras! Welcome to our little forum and sorry this welcome post is a little late! Your hack sounds very interesting, best of luck to you with it! n_n;

Back