• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Opinions on Hunter x Hunter?

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    I Have now caught up with Hunter x Hunter and i am loving it! My favorite Arc is Phantom Troupe Arc, and my favorite character is Palm or Kurapika, can't decide xD! What are you guys's opinions?

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • Are you referring to the manga or the anime? Other than that, I really loved the Greed Island Arc; the setting is what I liked about it. :) As for my favorite character...., it's a tough one between Alluka and Leorio. They're both really cool ^^

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I hate Togashi (loves his dragon quest), he is a terrible example of a Mangaka. Who imo can be placed among Miura (Berserk been on the boat since 2007) and Kishimoto (Naruto and the one years worth of chapters battle), don't get me wrong I like both Naruto and Berserk. However his addiction to Dragon Quest is understandable. I dropped the anime, because I disliked Gon, the pacing became too fast and they became ridiculously over powered after a short while. I did enjoy the characters but felt there were missed opportunities for really good character development aka Killua and the end of York New.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    The pacing of the Chimera Ant arc was painfully slow in the latter half :( but the start of this Arc (if that's what it is...) seems promising. Lots of interesting characters as well as the return of a few favourites.

My favourites are Killua and Palm :).

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I don't really like the pacing or the characters and I actually dislike a lot of the arcs, but I do some of the stories that are told. The Greed Island arc was really interesting, and so was the Chimera Ant one. The CA arc was realllyyyyy slow (like... it took 20 episodes for 5 minutes to pass or something) but I think the slowness kind of contributed to how much I liked it. I never thought I would feel sad at the thought of a certain villain's defeat.

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    I don't really like the pacing or the characters and I actually dislike a lot of the arcs, but I do some of the stories that are told. The Greed Island arc was really interesting, and so was the Chimera Ant one. The CA arc was realllyyyyy slow (like... it took 20 episodes for 5 minutes to pass or something) but I think the slowness kind of contributed to how much I liked it. I never thought I would feel sad at the thought of a certain villain's defeat.
    Though I agree with everyone about how horrible the pacing was, that ending got me. This new Arc looks promising though.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I just din't really get why Gon is so set on trying to find his dad. Everything he's done so far has been for that purpose. What's he going to do when he finds him? Going to ignore how his dad left him when he was a kid?

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • To be honest, I know what happens, but I won't spoil it for those who haven't read the manga :D

On another note, what do you guys think of Kite (or Kaito)?

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    To be honest, I know what happens, but I won't spoil it for those who haven't read the manga :D

On another note, what do you guys think of Kite (or Kaito)?
    Kite is pretty awesome. But I feel like his (spoiler) Death was a bit too early. I also feel like it was neccesary because it triggered Gon to defeat nefripitou.

Back