• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Tool File Modifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
(Link is an attachment)
If people are interested. I added all the commands from XSE into Pokescript. So if you're not ready to change over to XSE yet, but still want to use all the commands, download this and paste it into pkmadv folder in your Pokescript folder.
I also changed some things.
Money commands work like this.
Code:
givemoney 0x123456
Cry works like this.
Code:
cry 0x<pokemon number>
Playsound works like this.
Code:
playsound 0x<song number>
Wildbattle also works the way it should now.
I also removed a lot of the extra baggage that came with the givepokemon command.
Oh and don't get confused between how givepokemon works in XSE and how it works in pokescript. With this 'update' it works the same way, like this.
Code:
givepokemon 0x1 0x5 0x8B

And I also fixed up the name Pokemon.
It just needs to go something like this.
Code:
if 0x1 gosub $naming
goto $hap
end

#org $naming
namepokemon
return

Last edited:

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
DANG IT!!!
It still says "UNSUPPORTED ROM"
I still can´t add D/P legendaries to the game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
I have '1986 - Pokemon - Emerald Version (U)' and its working. Try to download it

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Thanks, it worked.
Seems it was the Rom.
I tried to edit the starters on my Shiny Gold Beta, but it didn´t worked, Think is the same problem.
Guess I´ll have to patch my FR again.

NatureKeeper

Guys i need a link to translate items and pokemon in PKMN Amplifier AE 2006 {2007 is unusable}. Thank you vm..

There's a search function in A-Text, so you just click it and search for the text you want to edit. Then it adds it to the ini for future use!

Yeah, but some people die for the words. A huge INI would be better than:

RMHCKR: OK, search for Awaken the Pokemon Groudon....
ADV-TXT: MAXIE: AWAKEN THE POKEMON GROUDON! HAHAHA!
PMHCKR: Write to INI...

PSK (ME): THen the RMHCKR HAS TO CHOOSE A title and a subtiltle.

PSK: I was almost exploding while tryi'n to transform MAY to DAWN. I know that is a good program and apreciate that but it's tireful!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
It's just offsets to change icons in Pokemon Platinum with Amplifier 2007 Ae.

CPUJ,70151529,70735164,0,

(insert to "Offsets Minipics" in "System")

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2012
Can someone please provide a Translated version of PokeAmplifier (english)? or some means of coverting the one i have to english?

Years
Unholy Z'Rexl, please have a look at our stickies. It's against the rules to post in a thread that hasn't been posted in in over a month, unless you own the thread. As the first post of this thread also states, this is not a request thread. Please be sure to read around, just to make sure you're not breaking any rules.

Glitchfinder, on the off-chance that you have something you want to post here, contact either DrFuji or myself to reopen it. In the meantime, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back