• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new to the site. Looking for friends.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 26, 2020
    Hi, I am quite new, too.
    I love Totodile the most, I always nickname it 'Tebbles' lol.
    I really love Ghost and Poison types too usually, but Totodile for some reason just makes me smile, I usually don't even evolve it.

MuzzaYT

Sam :)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2018
    Totodile is a cute Pok?mon! That's a great choice and that's funny because you not evolving totdile reminds me of how I wouldn't evolve a Pikachu!

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Hello Muzza and welcome to Pokecommunity ^^
    To answer your question, my favorite one would be always Bulbasaur. Can you tell us more about yourself? We would love to hear it <3

Years
  • Hi Muzza! Welcome <3 I have a lot of favorites tbh...Mareep, Diancie, Deoxys, Cinccino, Whimsicott, Mienshao and so many more lol. Hard to choose. And yeah would be awesome to hear more about you, otherwise have a good time here. =)

Reactions: She

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum! :) I have several favorite pokemon. Right now I really seem to like....

-Lucario (of course. he's the main pokemon of my beloved favorite gym leader! same with his MEGA form ;))
    -Pikachu (KAWAII)
    -Sylveon <3
    -Pachirisu (a friend got me back into this pokemon earlier xD its so cheery in the anime^^)
    -Jirachi :3
    -Mew!
    -Shaymin
    -Skitty!
    -*insert several fighting types here?*
    -Comfey (i sorta feel into this pokemon today too xD its calming^^)

These seem to be the pokemon i'm most fond of at the moment ^_^

Last edited:

MuzzaYT

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2018
    Hello Muzza and welcome to Pokecommunity ^^
    To answer your question, my favorite one would be always Bulbasaur. Can you tell us more about yourself? We would love to hear it <3

Well what would you like to know?

MuzzaYT

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2018
    Welcome to the forum! :) I have several favorite pokemon. Right now I really seem to like....

-Lucario (of course. he's the main pokemon of my beloved favorite gym leader! same with his MEGA form ;))
    -Pikachu (KAWAII)
    -Sylveon <3
    -Pachirisu (a friend got me back into this pokemon earlier xD its so cheery in the anime^^)
    -Jirachi :3
    -Mew!
    -Shaymin
    -Skitty!
    -*insert several fighting types here?*
    -Comfey (i sorta feel into this pokemon today too xD its calming^^)

These seem to be the pokemon i'm most fond of at the moment ^_^

Those are some amazing choices, you seem to love all of the cute Pokemon! :D

MuzzaYT

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2018
    Hi Muzza! Welcome <3 I have a lot of favorites tbh...Mareep, Diancie, Deoxys, Cinccino, Whimsicott, Mienshao and so many more lol. Hard to choose. And yeah would be awesome to hear more about you, otherwise have a good time here. =)

What would you like to know?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Those are some amazing choices, you seem to love all of the cute Pokemon! :D

Yeah huh I love cute Pokemon! I'm VERY girly. Very very girly.

I also have a crush on a gym leader from the kalos games (read my latest vm and you'll figure out who dat is. actually, my whole profile gives this away, too, buuut.....*stick's out tounge adorably*).

That said, she uses fighting types well. MY HERO CHAN WA WA! *sparkly anime eyes*

Sorry, I ate too much sugar today. Either that, or i made my obsession levels too high from drawing lady corni with a cape and a sword.....uhhhhhhhh. And Lucario wasn't QUITE with her in the drawing. She was the main focus. I know they have a strong bond. Lucario=rival sama.

I AM AWESOME! YEAH!

8-)

Back