• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uh huh huh huh. Heh-heh. heh-heh-heh. (The Beavis & Butt-Head Thread)

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
Years
  • beavis-butt-head-20100714-153552.jpg

Okay, I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets a kick out of Mike Judges Beavis and Butt-Head series.

Are there any fans out there of these two perverted, undereducated, rude, disfunctional, virgin, hilarious, Rock/Metal loving teenagers?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I use to watch this when I was very young :D
    and I still do watch Beavis and Butt-Head occasionally; I think it's pretty epic and funny to watch too.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I think I'm the only person I know who doesn't like this show, never have, and possibly never will. My entire family (bar my mom) used to be obsessed with this show and watch it so much. I didn't find it funny, though I do think some of the jokes they used could be funny for me if I found it elsewhere.

Back