• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2019
    I might switch out craudaunt for a Sharpedo, but I've already finished the quest to catch some, any other places? Fishing Rod? Etc.

The carvanha quest? They still spawn in the bridge even after the quest is cleared. I grind exp in there

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2019
    Just a question: Is there any evolutionary stones in the game yet?(sorry I know some one probably asked this before earlier in the post)

The location for evo stones that i know is...

Shiny stone is in the eloic garden, there's maze in the left, at the end of the maze, there is a tree, use foresight and you should be able to enter secret path.

Leaf stones is in the Island before we go the ST. Valentine's ship

Link Stone in the ST. Valentine's, the Captain's Cabin.

As for the rest, I don't know their location

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    The location for evo stones that i know is...

Shiny stone is in the eloic garden, there's maze in the left, at the end of the maze, there is a tree, use foresight and you should be able to enter secret path.

Leaf stones is in the Island before we go the ST. Valentine's ship

Link Stone in the ST. Valentine's, the Captain's Cabin.

As for the rest, I don't know their location

is there a way to go back into the ship to get this link stone in captain room?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Just more of a make life easier request, could you allow for the registered item to also work on pressing shift, having to press fn then f5 can be extremely tedious when trying to press it every certain amount of tiles or so to get every hidden item.
    Every fangame use the same keys, but I can try that

I'm in the Rauch Jail and I have to fight the 4 miltank. But 4 of my pokemon have fainted and I have only 2 and I have tried many times but I don't defeat it and I'm locked in the lighthouse just wondering what can I do. ( I have only 1 super potion left but the miltank can 1 shot my elekid.
    You can heal your pokemon in the basement of the lighthouse

Also, Password ships, I don't get it.
    You have to make them sum 50, like this
    1) lap top (+4)-(+1)-(-3) i choose +1
    2) lap top (-23)-(-15)-(-18) i choose -15
    3) lap top (+5)-(+2)-(+7) i choose +2
    4) lap top (+11)-(+22)-(+33) i choose +22
    5) lap top (+4)-(+12)-(+17) i choose +12
    6) lap top (+9)-(+13)-(+10) i choose +13
    7) lap top (+5)-(+2)-(+7) i choose +2
    8) lap top (+21)-(+8)-(+13) i choose +13
    And then a door that is closed and with red light will open

is there a way to go back into the ship to get this link stone in captain room?
    No, you can't go back to the ship in the current demo

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Digital, thank you, I already finished the ship mission. thanks to. HeroVoltsy, since Apprently he already finished the beta.
    1. Where is this spider cave you mentioned?
    2. Where is this Safari zone you mentioned of?
    I see you are online.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Digital, thank you, I already finished the ship mission. thanks to. HeroVoltsy, since Apprently he already finished the beta.
    1. Where is this spider cave you mentioned?
    2. Where is this Safari zone you mentioned of?
    I see you are online.

The spider cave will be your next step before the next city and the Safari Zone is to the west of the route 7

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2019
    If you are still in the ship, all the items that Rotom takes are around there

Ah, i just realized that you can interact with few furniture in the ship like microwave, fridge, etc. Unfortunately I'm no longer in the ship.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    i searched all safari in Red area still cant find this charmander, found squirtle and bulbasaur , any info guys? found him nvm .

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    ... I might have to start again. On the battle subway, I have a message code that says that opponent trainer must only have one

Back