• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokémon ideas

Years
  • A certain Disney show wouldn't have inspired that would it? Damnit, now you make me want to watch an Episode of it just for the mole rat. As for me, in all honesty there's not much I'd want that they haven't already added. Only thing that comes to mind would be Dolphins but we have enough Water Type Pokémon as it is. Could go for more Ice Types though but as for what I have no idea.

It could be a wee factor, but on their own they're still wonderful animals and deserve to be put on the world stage. As long as they give the final design too much in the ways of cuteness, though. Cute Pokémon are okay but they're sort of embarrassing to tote around when one is trying to construct a manly, masterful, macho team.

Great show, though. Absolutely brilliant.

... and let's have a wolverine, Tasmanian devil, golden lion tamarin and silvery lutung. Bring on the savages and primates!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Make a pokemon evolutionary line based off of basketball, it would be like the tyrogue evolution line but instead of one stat it would be two or three stats.

1. Attack and speed the same level: it would evolve into a gaurd position based pokemon.

2. Attack and defense the same level: big man position based pokemon.

3. Attack, defense, and speed the same level: wing position based pokemon.

4. Extra: if the special attack and special defense are the same level: gaurd, wing, and big man position based pokemon and the pokemon would be about 6 foot 9 in height.

Last edited:

amekassa80

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2019
    What I most want right now is a Pokémon based on the Rosy Maple Moth. I mean, it already looks like a real-life Pokémon! Here's a Fakemon I made based on one to keep me happy in the meantime:

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    I personally think that there should be a rattlesnake or sidewinder Pokemon, It could be ground and poison maybe. Another interesting concept would be a bird of paradise, but I don't have a type idea for that except for part flying.

Back