• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MCM LONDON UK EXPO!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
MCM London is just in a couple days! Who here is going to attend? I am going, and in full cosplay garb, too!

Have any of you ever been to an anime convention/ expo? Did you ever dress up? What was your experience like? If not, would you ever consider going to one?

I was thinking of making an Other Clubs thread, if this gets enough attention, too :33

Years
I shall be going and make that cosplay group already! XD

I have been to many of them in the UK and they are normally a good laugh. My favourite cosplay was Leon from Resident Evil 4. :3​

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Turns out I'll be going too! Last minute decision with my uni friends so can't wait now :333 Cosplaying as Luca from Arcana Familgia so should be fun, piecing together a last minute costume as we speak paha. First ever expo so can't wait for this, shall be a lot of fun ♥ And Connor from Primeval will be there ahhh <333

Back