• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wonders of Poketopia (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    Greetings folks, I'm Trainer Noah and I'm a new guy! I joined up on this forum because I got kind of into Pokemon again (I'm on again, off again sometimes) and felt like roleplaying! So, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in an RP based on the location that premiered in Pokemon Battle Revolution: Poketopia. The game itself does not really lend itself to much, but just glancing around it seems like a fun place to RP! It would be a kind of casual story line, featuring the initial exploration of a Pokemon Theme Park dedicated to Trainer Battles and shopping, character interactions (of course!) and the biggest part, the fantastic tournament styled battles that rage in the various coliseums around town!

See, I didn't want to post anything as I'm not terribly good with introduction posts (like this one) and I especially didn't want to do it if nobody was interested. So... if anybody thinks this is a good idea, post here and we can talk about it a bit!

So... does anybody think anything at all about this potential RP? I take criticism very well, and would prefer someone to tell me my idea is stupid than to get no replies at all. Thanks in advance for any comments made!

Last edited by a moderator:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • It is a different thought. Maybe it would work if you put tons of detail into the intro or something. I have no idea how it would go, though. I've only made one RP that no one has joined yet. Go ahead and look at it if you want to know what not to do (it's called the Premature Burial).

(Just so you know, try not to double post like that, it's against the rules. And I'm sure this will get closed if you don't create the Poketopia RP soon.)

PokeMaster13

Banned
    Years
  • It seems pretty good to me, and if you decide to make it I'll be in it.
    My Character's profile is below.

Name:Wes
    Appearance:Tall about 6'5'', Longer black hair with single dark red streak near right ear, looks kind of like Volkner, Has A yellow coat with small flames at the bottom.(couldn't get picture to show up)
    History:has won all leagues, finished complete PokeDex, beaton all contests
    Personality:kind, caring, & helpful but can be cold or mean

Pokemon: Manaphy
    Nick: N/A
    Species:Manaphy
    Level: N/A
    Moveset: Heart Swap, Hydro Pump, Hydro Cannon, Surf
    Personality: Kind and loving
    Appearance:Slightly smaller than average Manaphy,SHINY

Pokemon: Pikachu
    Nick: N/A
    Species: Pikachu
    Level: N/A
    Move Set: Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Thunder, Thunderbolt
    Personality: Wants to battle alot and is quirky
    Appearance: average for Pikachu, SHINY

Pokemon: Charizard
    Nick:N/A
    Species:Chrizard
    Level:N/A
    Move Set:Flamethrower, Blast Burn, Mega Kick, Fly
    Personality: Protective of Master
    Appearance: Larger than average Charizard, SHINY

Has also Darkrai, Venusaur, Blastoise, all SHINY but hardly uses them

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Please do not double post, Trainer Noah.

-posts merged-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back