• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Reminds me of Heroes

What I would love to see is have at least one Pokemon from every Type. [Not sure if Fairy will be used since we don't know anything about it... so no Fairies :< ]

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Dang it my email is getting flooded with these posts {XD}

Can't wait to role-play! I've never done it before

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Yeah... this RP will probably be over before Fairy even comes out. Shame.

which means when this is over someone will be forced to reboot it

Blue- New RPer, eh? That's great- it's always pretty cool to see what a new RPer brings to the table.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
How will it be over that quick? If anything, it'll probably take a while to get through all this if we all make very very very very good posts.

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Noooooooo Blue!!!!! D:

I used to be an active Rper in other forums... but came here instead, and found an amazing RP to start out in (:

Currently we have: Grass, Normal, Electric, Ice, Psychic, Ghost, and Bug [only counting primary types for those with double]

Last edited:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
You forgot Ghost, bro :P Todias is a Gengar, and we should go by primary types > secondary when checking that so we don't get confused.

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Oops, sorry bro ^^; Leeet me clean that out... how did I make that big mistake -_- Did it in a quickie using just my lame knowledge >.>

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I wonder what'll happen when Alaric tries to steal some of Konzu's apples :p

EDIT: TYPO! :o fix'd

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Konzu probably ingests every apple he gets as soon as he gets it. Alaric will have a hard time stealing from him xD

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
How will it be over that quick? If anything, it'll probably take a while to get through all this if we all make very very very very good posts.

It will be a two month RP, separated into two stages. The first half will be conversational/building friendships and relationships and the second half will be a pokécommunity-wide exploration.

I'm hoping to rope in some other mods for some treasure hunts and hidden clues, also.
^
That's what I was looking for. Right there.

EDIT: No, Konzu is a paradox in itself. He eats the apples before he gets them.

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
X34Vh5K.gif
<<Kaizah the Breloom>>

1. Spore
2. Focus PunchSky Uppercut
3. Seed Bomb
4. ThunderpunchCounter

Anyone mind if he's shiny? He's based off my favorite pokemon that I've used for years.

Last edited:

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Oh, A shiny Breloom and Bisharp? It's getting more interesting the more I check up on this <3

Blue is back! Yaaaay! *cheers*

@Kranic- Not sure, but like BlueEspeon said, I also think it's allowed...

Wanted to branch off my usual favorite Pokemon and used a recent favorite I haven't tried before, so I'm curious to see how it will turn out. c:

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
You know what would be fantastic? less spammy discussion A complied list of all the Pokemon already claimed so I don't have to go through all the pages and look at every post.

Amora the Carracosta

1. AncientPower
2. Hydro Pump
3. Crunch
4. Protect

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
@Blue/Deuce
Well if it isn't allowed, it's not too big of a deal to have him be green. I just really prefer my shiny breloom to be shiny.

@Retro
Honestly I don't mind spammy discussion, especially if it helps people develop their characters.

Side note, I noticed that we can only use moves from our pokemon respective level-up moveset. Not sure if spore counts or not, since it's part of shroomish level up set, so I'll just leave it until someone tells me to do otherwise.

Sad that I'll never have the opportunity for a spore -> focus punch set up though.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Well, I guess I'm a bit late on the list, but this is everyone who's signed up so far:

Spoiler:

Side note, I noticed that we can only use moves from our pokemon respective level-up moveset. Not sure if spore counts or not, since it's part of shroomish level up set, so I'll just leave it until someone tells me to do otherwise.

Yeah, Breloom can use it. It's a pre-evolution move, so it's fine.

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
We've got...
An Espeon.
-Gothorita
-A Lucario
-A Scizor
-A Lefeon