• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
You've all gone quiet! Myself and Skymin are working on the finale, part 1 will be posted ASAP and this roleplay will be ending next weekend. Post as much as you can before then, I hope you've enjoyed it here!

Team 6 might have one more joint post, though I doubt it. It's been a little hard since most of us have been unavailable most of the day due to school n stuff.

If this ends, this would have definitely been one of my favourite RPs. EVER. And the first one I did a JP in (kudos to MiltankRancher), AND the first one I actually completed, AND the first one I wrote with 4 people, not to mention this is where I met all you epic peeps :D

I really wanna thank Swifty, Skymin, all my teammates (and Miltank, since he was epic too ;D), and everyone who wrote in this. I hope more event RPs like this one come out. I'll definitely be up to them (unless they're some Anime RP, in which you can count me out).

Last edited:

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
Years
You've all gone quiet! Myself and Skymin are working on the finale, part 1 will be posted ASAP and this roleplay will be ending next weekend. Post as much as you can before then, I hope you've enjoyed it here!

I'm sorry, I've also been waiting for my teammates.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The final stages of the event are in motion. Get your posts in, soon it will all be over. I hope you have enjoyed this event - I know the final stages have been slow with people heading back to work/school after the holidays but it has been fun! :D

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Still waitin' for EB, sadly. :x

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
I'm sorry, I've also been waiting for my teammates.

I can join back in. I was just worried I was inactive too long to catch up. It'll just be the two of us, because I don't think we're ever seeing an Ichigo post again. PM me and we'll make plans.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Can do! Tell him I will do the best I can to emulate Alaric's personality.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Well, I did have a Finale Part 2 written and PC's new IP screens have decided that I'm not allowed it.

So, unfortunately this is closing on a bit of a bum-note. I hope people enjoyed it whilst it lasted, however I don't think there's much point me putting in another day for a conclusion when most people have wandered off.

Emblems are being uploaded and will be given to all those who managed to take part in the second half <3 Thanks for joining, hope you enjoyed this (pretty different) type of roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back