• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
:/ 7.5 outta 10. Is okay, just now W O W. At least, that's my opinion. I simply don't getz them feelz.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
10/10 I love that song! It's a newer classic of Bon Jovi's , but it's still a classic from the early 2000s. Good throwback song.

Last edited:
Years
8.9/10

Muse is a hit and miss band with some songs that are brilliant and others that I skip over. This song, whilst not being their best in my opinion, is certainly not a miss. It's just generally good all round, there's nothing specific for me to comment on.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Hm, Seether! Now that's not a bad band. This song has an okay beat, but I don't like it that much. 6.5/10

I just discovered this song, like, 10 minutes ago on the Weather Channel and I love it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back