• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild Pokemon with impossible levels (missingNo)

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I recommend you to edit only the level displayed in the battle message box (in Pokemon_ActualScene change line 'textpos.push([_INTL("Lv{1}",@battler.level),@spritebaseX+202,8,true,base,shadow])' to display fixed levels for these pokémon.

To make some species with different max level, you need to edit all scripts where 'MAXLEVEL' are read and change to something like 'levellimit(species)' and make the def:

Code:
    def levellimit(species)
      ([PBSpecies::MISSINGNO, PBSpecies::SOMEOTHERPOKEMON, PBSpecies::SOMEANOTHERPOKEMON].include?(species)) ? return 255 : return MAXLEVEL
    end

You need to put a way to read the species, so you need to edit some methods to pass this attribute.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    I recommend you to edit only the level displayed in the battle message box (in Pokemon_ActualScene change line 'textpos.push([_INTL("Lv{1}",@battler.level),@spritebaseX+202,8,true,base,shadow])' to display fixed levels for these pokémon.

To make some species with different max level, you need to edit all scripts where 'MAXLEVEL' are read and change to something like 'levellimit(species)' and make the def:

Code:
    def levellimit(species)
      ([PBSpecies::MISSINGNO, PBSpecies::SOMEOTHERPOKEMON, PBSpecies::SOMEANOTHERPOKEMON].include?(species)) ? return 255 : return MAXLEVEL
    end
    You need to put a way to read the species, so you need to edit some methods to pass this attribute.
    Thanks You!

Also must I change the MAXLEVEL of the script Compiler?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Thanks You!

Also must I change the MAXLEVEL of the script Compiler?
    The Compiler's MAXLEVEL is just a block to won't allow the developers to use levels out of range in PBS. You can change it to 255.

Back